i k8 got nexted by SA - someone bump the yar matey thread by spockhammer - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page i k8 got nexted by SA - someone bump the yar matey thread
Page 1 of 6
spockhammer
Banned
Contributor
Old
1 - 05-04-2016, 17:18
http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=3774766

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windows 98" post=&quot View Post
You may be asking yourself "What the **** is happening to GBS right now? What's up with this spam and word salad garbage? Who is this Dare character anyway?" Well friends, let's go down the rabbit hole.

It all started with a man named Dare. Not too long ago Dare had a personal meltdown. You have probably seen it, or part of it. You may have even read some of his 300+ page manifesto that he wrote after being banned from Something Awful. The manifesto included some good gems, including accusing SA user "dad gay. so what" of being a female that goes by Coral; who has neo nazi family connections she used to take a hit out on Dare and his girlfriend. Obviously Dare was a very crazy person. Registering hundreds of accounts with credit card fraud he persistently spammed the forums with his word salad. He wrote pages and pages of conspiracy theories, claiming that many members of Something Awful (particularly the FYAD subforum) were also registered users on a different forum he frequented. While there may be a degree of truth to it he mostly just picked random Something Awful users out of a hat, assigned them a personality from his other forum, and assumed that we are an entire forum of rereg accounts made by his personal friends to troll and or gaslight him. Alex at some point got arrested, the charges are unclear but it appears to be assault or stalking his ex-gf. He posted bail and during this period is when his personal meltdown and manifesto writing began. As far as I know, that is the abridged version of the Dare saga. He may or may not be in jail right now (and probably is). Check out his manifesto for the full dose of crazy.

Dare was obsessed with a game called Tribes. An FPS from the ancient era of the internet that essentially no one plays. In fact until this drama started I had no idea what Tribes even was. But as with most games Tribes has it's own forum - Tribal Wars. Tribal Wars is a degenerate ****storm of a forum that caters to racist and sexist social rejects. They can hardly go 6 posts without bringing up the Jewish conspiracy or how much they hate black people. I suspect that most of these people have some degree of mental illness. Think FYAD, if FYAD was 100 times less funny and more racist :aaa:. Here are some choice examples of the kind of posts you will find on the Tribal Wars forum.

(These images were screen capped from the "Hot girls in tight dresses" thread of all places)

As you can see they are highly classy people with high brow opinions. This forum filled with ****heels is still deeply obsessed with their ancient game, Tribes. All of them also seem to have some personal vendetta against Something Awful, and a good deal of them are also Something Sensitive posters. From what I can tell they all thought of themselves as high ranking FYAD superstars and then eventually were trolled out of the forums into a life of bitter existence and shameful quarantine to the Tribal Wars forums. These days they are starting to become privy to the fact that their two decade old game is dated and ****ty. Enter Midair. Midair is more or less a Tribes clone, updated for the modern era of gaming. Midair is essentially these people's second coming of Christ. If you say Midair louder than a whisper they will ejaculate on the spot. I will address why Midair is important later. But why is this relevant, and how is this connected to Something Awful? None of this really explains a real reason for our recent world salad spam.

To understand why this has been happening to GBS in particular lately you must also know who "k8" is. k8, also known as Kasia, is one of the **** heel posters on the Tribal Wars forum, and Dare's former girlfriend. The one he claims is a crazy sociopath who got him in trouble in the first place. k8 is a raging slut who apparently has had sex with a good deal amount of Tribal War forum posters, and also I guess has a "really hot sister". k8 has stolen Dare's former account information, and is now using it under the guise of Dare. By doing this she creates a shield of crazy around herself, and puts a proxy between herself and the people she is endlessly harassing. I think the most remarkable thing about this is that someone has managed to replicate the ramblings of a schizo so perfectly. k8 also has a huge beef with the admin of Tribal Wars, Rayn. She has actively been posting under the guise of Rayn here at Something Awful. This is after she claimed to be Dare. She is playing the proxy long con here and trying to convince us that Rayn is behind pretending to be Dare in case anyone caught on that Dare wasn't really around.

k8 is also a raving lunatic. However, she does actually have a goal in mind. She hasn't lost it completely. k8 seems to somehow be connected to the development of the game Midair. She clings to hope that it will be finished soon and is doing everything in her power to generate attention for this ****ty game as well as her Tribal War forum. Due to her ~high ranking status~ in the Tribes community she thinks the Midair devs give any semblance of a **** about what she thinks. Somehow her brain is connecting spam posting Something Awful with generating revenue for Midair. From what I can tell she thinks that every time someone clicks a link in GBS from one of her spam posts it increases revenue for Midair in some sort of "pay for click" advertising scheme. Her projected estimates are that she is receiving 20-50,000 clicks from Something Awful, and that Tribal Wars forum is on an equal footing as far as advertising revenue is concerned. She is concerned that Midair won't receive enough funding to get off the ground, and eventually her dreams of a new Tribes reboot will die.

So what does that mean for Something Awful posters? It means we are currently being spammed by a lunatic who thinks our attention is helping fund a ****ty Tribes reboot. She is not the real Dare, and is using his mental breakdown from earlier to hide her true identity. Stop clicking her ****ing links, god knows what is attached to them. Stop responding to her ****ty posts. I'm sending off an email to Kickstarter regarding the Midair fund. Hopefully they will take action against it for abusive advertising techniques. I think it would be pretty funny if this retard's spam posting in an effort to get her dream game off the ground is really its own downfall.

:yikes:

Last edited by spockhammer; 05-04-2016 at 17:24..
Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 05-04-2016, 17:22
That Tribal Wars Forum is lame and inferior to our Somethings Awful Cool Cat Community

EvilNapir
Veteran++
Old
3 - 05-04-2016, 17:35
I demand a sexy picture

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 05-04-2016, 17:37
Don't care ban dare.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
5 - 05-04-2016, 17:38
That must've required a lot of research to find those quotes from the tightdresses thread.

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 05-04-2016, 17:39
Take the power back!

P.S. I have used the magic to infiltrate SomethingAwful's board infrastructure.

Lowtax, you ****ed up!

Last edited by jerry; 05-04-2016 at 17:42..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 05-04-2016, 17:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Don't care ban dare.
no ****. ban

spockhammer
Banned
Contributor
Old
8 - 05-04-2016, 17:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry View Post
Take the power back!

P.S. I have used the magic to infiltrate SomethingAwful's board infrastructure.

Lowtax, you ****ed up!
fd

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 05-04-2016, 17:48
What is FYAD and why would we go to Something Asperger, much less be trolled out of it?

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 05-04-2016, 17:52
BANNED... FROM THE INTERNET

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 05-04-2016, 17:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
What is FYAD and why would we go to Something Asperger, much less be trolled out of it?
**** you and die sperg forum at sa

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 05-04-2016, 17:58
I think they missed the part where none of us care or take anything seriously. Making an effort post like that calling other people spergs is pretty twisted.

Also, wouldn't it make more sense if Dare was just pretending "k8" hacked his account to stir **** up? It's Dareception.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 05-04-2016, 17:59
LOL k8 gonna get midair pulled off kickstarter

first she kill now she kill tribe

def
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 05-04-2016, 18:07
didnt read it all but dont see why someone who did all that research is calling out everyone on another forum as having a mental illness. uhh time to look in a mirror

EyeZ
VeteranX
Old
15 - 05-04-2016, 18:12
its like someone **** their pants, and are now parading around the classroom proudly shoving their hands down their pants and displaying their filth as if anyone cared or was impressed.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 05-04-2016, 18:13
LOL SA

seriously who pays for an account on a terrible forum

its one thing to voluntarily donate to a free place as a thank you

its a whole other thing to pay an entry fee for the privilege of reading their ramblings

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 05-04-2016, 18:13
windows 98 is dare if you haven't guessed

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 05-04-2016, 18:23
I'd read that **** but that would take way more effort than I

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Deceptikon
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 05-04-2016, 18:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
LOL SA

its one thing to voluntarily donate to a free place as a thank you

its a whole other thing to pay an entry fee for the privilege of reading their ramblings

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 05-04-2016, 18:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
people who can't handle conflicting points of view.

#$10safespace

Page 1 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page i k8 got nexted by SA - someone bump the yar matey thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
yar matey i banged katie