Boobs and Games= Heaven

2) Since when were you elected the Tribes Community Women's Equality Chairperson? You speak for yourself. So far you're the only female complaining in this thread.

Thank you for summing up my point so nicely, Psychosis.

There are no women posting in the thread and complaining because most women don't come here. And they don't come here because of shit like that. The point is, this stupid bitch is the reason that females are so popular here. BECAUSE THERE ARE SO FEW. Because the environment created by these drooling idiots and these bubbleheaded walking titfucks is hostile towards them. Because every damn video game box has a chick with a big gun and bigger hooters. We get fucking TIRED of it.

Label me a psychofeminist all you want, I don't particularly care. Ask Vlasic and El Mariachi and Old Skul how long I've been around here, and how long I've been annoyed by this stupid, sexist shit. Ask Cheater and Logroller and Bounty and Ceiling Fan and Shag** how horribly uptight and overly moralistic I am. I'm just goddamn tired of fighting to get the men of this community to respect me and other women of the community as players, not amateur pinups, and then have some new chick walk into and undermine it as one of her first actions.

Suzaku

** Shag, I'm still sorry about killing your Goldschlager at NoVaLAN, and I'll have another for you if you come to this year's.

Give me a break, Suzaku. She's just having a good time.

If she starts using sexual innuendo in her posts all of the time, then we'll start worrying about her undermining the role of women in Tribes.

And poopoomonkey: welcome to my ignore list.

After much careful consideration of all the opinions, dogmas, internal drives, and egos at play on this thread, I have come to the conclusion that:

Boobies good.

Arguing baaaad.

More boobies please!

Suzaku. First, I definately appreciate SnowBunny's er... "Effort" to "supporting" the Tribes community. And it is welcome.

And, if a guy was ever able to put his cock through a CD I would be laughing hysterically at his inferior penis size.

k, thx.

Thank you for summing up my point so nicely, Psychosis.

There are no women posting in the thread and complaining because most women don't come here. And they don't come here because of shit like that. The point is, this stupid bitch is the reason that females are so popular here. BECAUSE THERE ARE SO FEW. Because the environment created by these drooling idiots and these bubbleheaded walking titfucks is hostile towards them. Because every damn video game box has a chick with a big gun and bigger hooters. We get fucking TIRED of it.

Label me a psychofeminist all you want, I don't particularly care. Ask Vlasic and El Mariachi and Old Skul how long I've been around here, and how long I've been annoyed by this stupid, sexist shit. Ask Cheater and Logroller and Bounty and Ceiling Fan and Shag** how horribly uptight and overly moralistic I am. I'm just goddamn tired of fighting to get the men of this community to respect me and other women of the community as players, not amateur pinups, and then have some new chick walk into and undermine it as one of her first actions.

Suzaku

** Shag, I'm still sorry about killing your Goldschlager at NoVaLAN, and I'll have another for you if you come to this year's.

Um kay. Goldschlager makes you non goody-two-shoes? No.
(You needed to mention that why?)

You ever seen Duke Nukem? He is such a highly accurate representation of the male population of this world! Stop trying to use the Lara Croft argument, Duke is just as bad, and I'm fucking sick of it! I think I'm going to start a movement that only 14 year old 125 lb computer nerds should be pictured on computer game boxes, because they realistically portray the males that play the game... enough.

The majority of women don't come here because the majority of women aren't into FPS games. Smaller percentage of women playing Tribes = smaller percentage of women in the forum.

All this fighting you are doing isn't gaining you a whole lot of respect, its making people think you may have some issues here.

Quoting that you know Cheater, Log Roller, etc... that's nice, good for you. I worked backstage at Woodstock 99, and met everyone. Validity to this discussion? Zero.

Stop trying to be a spokesperson. If you get other women to back you up a bit, perhaps then you may gain a little favor in this. As it stands now, its just you, bitching about how one girl ruined all your hard work. No, she didn't. People are judged one at a time, not in massive quantities. If someone judges female tribers on the actions of one, then they are an idiot.

*no i didn't spell check*

Suzaku, I've seen your name somewhere before. Aren't you CF's g/f or wife. Whatever, doesn't really matter. Take your feminist bullshit somewhere else. A setback to women gamers everywhere my left testicle. This has nothing to do w/ gender. A person decided it would be funny to post a pic of t2 and B&W cd on a body part. Whoopy. If I did it on my nipples would I be setting back male gamers? No! So don't bring this blah blah minority shit in here. I personally know several female tribers, and they get treated the exact same way male tribers do.

You're just looking for attention, which is sad really.

Me thinks you doth protest too much.

Just to keep this topic moving (as if it needed a push) and to remind everyone that theres more about a woman to admire then just her boobs.

Bobby_Panties_Drop.jpg

Bobby_S3_Nice_Ass.jpg

Enjoy

Peace to You and Yours

Rasta

Suzaku,
Pretty girls who reveal a little can schmooze their way with guys in clubs, parks, shopping malls, etc.. Why can't they do the same thing on the internet? There are no rules that say the internet has to remain a nameless, faceless medium, where all people are judged equally based on their intellect. That's wishful thinking for geeks, but the cruelness of real-life eventually permeates everything.

Anyway, your argument can bite you back. Girls swoon over "juvenile" male displays too. If I were a girl on women.com or something like that, I probably wouldn't complain if Brad Pitt logged on and posted shirtless pics of himself. Would you post and argue that Brad is really hurting the maturity of the male gender? Or would you just appreciate the picture?

Prettier girls can easily get attention with guys... But better looking guys can do the same damn thing with girls.. If you want one to stop, make the other stop, too.

No one told you that only womens bodies are exploited? All those male adds are just to lower our self esteem... they are not meant to titilate females.

Back