Old
281 - 06-21-2006, 12:10
helo

Sponsored Links
Cheater
VeteranXX
Old
282 - 06-21-2006, 12:11
I'm just about positive that Free (freestyle) is gonna show up any minute.

Shade
VeteranX
Old
283 - 06-21-2006, 12:12
Hey Roger Just busy working my job and women, believe it or not. Still live in SB, work for a very profitable dot-com. Just haven't played games at all since T:V beta, and don't miss them really. I do miss you guys, though

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
284 - 06-21-2006, 12:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonius
Just do a TW Members list, cut it in half, and you have about the roster for the first incarnation of Doctors (late 1999) before I came in and massively utterly and totally reformed it into a powerhouse. I take all the credit.
team was at the #8 spot when the queers came in

and you didn't move into the top 5 until IE, USR & RECK dropped the ladder

nice powerhouse

Last edited by jerry; 06-21-2006 at 12:21..
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
285 - 06-21-2006, 12:14
can someone plz tell me what the **** felonius was talking about before when he accused me of photoshopping demos

im still confused

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
286 - 06-21-2006, 12:16
i dont know something about going to high school parties with BYB

Felonius
VeteranXV
Old
287 - 06-21-2006, 12:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by -cyanide-
team was at the #8 spot when the queers came in

and you didn't move up until IE, USR, S3 & RECK dropped the ladder

even then still couldn't take #1

nice powerhouse
The team was actually down at like #14, on suspension for using a ringer. We thought it'd be a good idea to join a sinking ship for ****s and giggles. Jac was really serious about recruiting top talent, though. We took #2 from -RG- and that helped us recruit people. It wasn't until a little later that 5150 climbed up the ladder. I believe =S3= was #1 at the time. Don't remember. Don't care. It's what happened that summer that matters. Some guy died up in the mountains and we buried his body.

<3 cy. You're still so bitter about never managing to stay on a team long enough to see its glory days. Let it go, man. Let it go.

Felonius
VeteranXV
Old
288 - 06-21-2006, 12:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool
can someone plz tell me what the **** felonius was talking about before when he accused me of photoshopping demos

im still confused
If you aren't Gigafool then nevermind and accept my humble "MY BAD". Otherwise, you know exactly what the hell I'm talking about. It was just funny as hell. Giga had taken a screenshot of our movie showing Entr0phy mortaring with no fog on during Obfuscation, and he tried to make it look like someone was retarded enough to be running Happy Mod when making a movie from a demo by comparing a blurry friendly indicator with a Happy Mod inventory model.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
289 - 06-21-2006, 12:26
i'm gigafool and you're still making absolutely no sense

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
290 - 06-21-2006, 12:27
Wasnt Felonius on Core? That team ruled

Felonius
VeteranXV
Old
291 - 06-21-2006, 12:28
You have a short memory then, dude. You were just trying to either defend NuTz or make Doctors look like liars. Either way, it was just entertaining flamebait to add to a massive TW war about whether cheats really existed. Shade can verify that you posted that.

Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
292 - 06-21-2006, 12:28
andrew didn't make HAPPYmod felonius. And Cy was a penis back during t1. He was also like 4 years old. But now he's a swell 12 year old

Felonius
VeteranXV
Old
293 - 06-21-2006, 12:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad
Wasnt Felonius on Core? That team ruled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jislan
andrew didn't make HAPPYmod felonius. And Cy was a penis back during t1. He was also like 4 years old. But now he's a swell 12 year old
I know. Andrew made Last Hope and the Happyski mod. Happyski was a more efficient way to process looping jump requests rather than have a script spam it every .001 seconds or whatever it was. I remember reading some comments on a Euro Tribes site for the Last Hope download where these guys were like "Who are Barnyoubads and Felonius???" We got major props in the readme.txt for inspiration for its creation. Thanks Andrew. <3 <3 <3

I can't wait until Cy is legal.

Last edited by Felonius; 06-21-2006 at 12:35..
Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
294 - 06-21-2006, 12:29
And shade can verify that I owned him like a used car

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
295 - 06-21-2006, 12:30
Core KILLED us on SB for the 9 rung.

Shade
VeteranX
Old
296 - 06-21-2006, 12:30
I can neither confirm nor deny anything posted in this thread. I also don't care about anything posted in this thread, either. Except for s. Those count.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
297 - 06-21-2006, 12:33
Quote:
You have a short memory then, dude. You were just trying to either defend NuTz or make Doctors look like liars. Either way, it was just entertaining flamebait to add to a massive TW war about whether cheats really existed. Shade can verify that you posted that.
ummmm

i have never defended nutz in the history of my existence

i have also never given a **** about the doctors

so, no.

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
298 - 06-21-2006, 12:33
Quote:
The team was actually down at like #14, on suspension for using a ringer. We thought it'd be a good idea to join a sinking ship for ****s and giggles. Jac was really serious about recruiting top talent, though. We took #2 from -RG- and that helped us recruit people. It wasn't until a little later that 5150 climbed up the ladder. I believe =S3= was #1 at the time. Don't remember. Don't care. It's what happened that summer that matters. Some guy died up in the mountains and we buried his body.

<3 cy. You're still so bitter about never managing to stay on a team long enough to see its glory days. Let it go, man. Let it go.
we took #8 from tsunami, we then played const on tpn and lost, i changed our topic to 'our team sucks cock' or something along those lines, then was then kicked by jacdarippa,

i'm not quite sure what took place after that, as i had already joined another top 10 team in KBD, but i do know shortly after that the core replacements played S3 and got beat quite hard

speaking of the glory days, being a participant in =BL= peaking at #3 beating BMF, |T| taking out sofa kings on scarabrae, =ACE= #1, HT #1, RR #1 etc.

being able to stay in the top 10 w/ a 250 ping & having a terrible attitude/rep was quite fun, not to mention never cheating because i didn't suck at capping (hm.exe lol)

that was a totally fun time for a 12 year old

Last edited by jerry; 06-21-2006 at 12:36..
Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
299 - 06-21-2006, 12:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by -cyanide-
we took #8 from tsunami, we then played const on tpn and lost, i changed our topic to 'our team sucks cock' or something along those lines, then was then kicked by jacdarippa,

i'm not quite sure what took place after that, as i had already joined another top 10 team in KBD, but i do know shortly after that the core replacements played S3 and got beat quite hard

speaking of the glory days, being a participant in =BL= peaking at #3 beating BMF, |T| taking out sofa kings on scarabrae, =ACE= #1, HT #1, RR #1 etc.

being able to stay in the top 10 w/ a 250 ping & having a terrible attitude/rep was quite fun, not to mention never cheating because i didn't suck at capping (hm.exe lol)

that was a totally fun time for a 12 year old
1 - you are Terrell Owens

2 - Was your BMF victory before or after they lost their good players (werent they beta testers?)

Felonius
VeteranXV
Old
300 - 06-21-2006, 12:42
It wasn't until much later on that we played =S3=, as we always challenged 5150 at #1 as much as possible. The first match against =S3= was the infamous BurnYaBad vs. Bluenose lucky ass mortar match on Rollercoaster. We hardly got stomped. It was neck and neck.

In any case Cy, you're an easy target because you were such a tribe hopper but you wouldn't have been recruited over and over if you didn't play well.

Page 15 of 38

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Need a Tribes OGL Historian

Social Website Bullshit