Wtf??? (Professor issues)

mstrike said:
Yoda, best bet is to just e-mail the professor and explain that you made a thread about him on a video game website and now all of your little e-friends know his e-mail addy and phone number. Also confront him about why you read a newspaper and don't pay attention since you already know the material. Be a man and stand up to this pussy before this problem esculates out of control.

NM. seems like your already a step ahead of me :sunny:
YEAH!!!@!!!!! MAYBE THE CLASS WILL GIVE YOU A STANDING OVATION THIS TIME!!!

:lol:

why isn't there a fucking high-five smiley?? cause right now i'd be

:highfive: Aestis :highfive:

Haven't had time to read the thread but does anybody have a link to -Rafa's thread? That was the best "professor ownage" I've ever read.

Tell him that he is trashing his professor and calling him an ignorant prick on a gaming forum and displaying his professors info and encouraging people to harass him.

fb said:
:lol:

why isn't there a fucking high-five smiley?? cause right now i'd be

:highfive: Aestis :highfive:
there's this one:
:gayfight:
which looks kinda like one of those gay-ass high fives frat boys give each other.

JuggerNaught said:
He didnt call. right now he's sitting in front of his comp saying 'wtf was i thinking'

Exactly

This guy is so much of a pussy he wrote a suicide note and put it on TW and then didn't have the balls to leave it up. He took it down like a fucking baby girl

Now he's claiming to have called and it's such obvious bullshit. Yoda is probably shitting his libertarian pants in fear

Aestis said:
Exactly

This guy is so much of a pussy he wrote a suicide note and put it on TW and then didn't have the balls to leave it up. He took it down like a fucking baby girl

Now he's claiming to have called and it's such obvious bullshit. Yoda is probably shitting his libertarian pants in fear
as someone who wears pants and likes to poop I find that offensive and as a display of clear LIBERAL BIAS.

suic.jpg

I live it when yoda posts his ghetto shit he "makes", meaning his dad makes them and he watches, crying about liberal bias and thinking of suicide on the internet

Uhh.. professor Dickface? Yeah, well, there's this videogame website that I post on, and I posted a thread today about how much of a dick you are, and went on to call you a multitude of names and insinuate that you're unqualified for your job.. so anyway, the internet nerds on the videogame website found out your contact information, and they're going to call you.

Bye.

Yoda said:
I left a message and just e-mailed him about this. :shrug:

Yoda said:
My name is Thomas Loh. I just called him and talked to him about it. I gave it out for free... What now fb?

So you left a message... or you talked to him... or wait, you didn't do anything you fucking pussy

Your bullshit lies are falling apart faster than a leper in a hurricane

so yoda, did you tell him how you called him an idiotic prick? and that you were really just kidding? im sure he'll understand

Back