[So] I just got "terminated"

lmao

I find this hillarious when you add it all up

1. this is blitz, who everyone knows sucks. :)rofl: loser)
2. he works at toys r us :)rofl: double loser)
3. he took shitty pictures of moms shopping for toys for their kids :)rofl: stalker)
4. he got reported and fired :)rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

I can't wait to hear what happens next in your entertaining life :boogie:

The question is, what will he tell his next employer?

Wal-mart interviewer: So why did you leave Toys 'R Us?

Blitz: You see, I have a small camera phone I keep in my pocket. I like to sneak it out and take pictures of hot women with kids. In fact, if I work here, I will do the same and share the pics with you. But I posted on the interweb and some mean people told my work about it.

Wal-mart interviewer: Hired.

----

So did they actually track his web browsing from work or something? He could have denied that it was him otherwise..

JustinCase said:
oh no, you got fired from toys r' us, your life is over

laugh it off you dirty sicko

Justin, just to be clear. Losing a 'job' in general is just troubling. I am not 30, in which case sure it'd be preety lame right? I mean I need this to pay my bills, phone , car, rent etc.... My parents don't pay for anything , living life the way i should be, on my own. So it's preety difficult. I'll manage, but it's the mention of "police" that my LP guy had my freaking out over. He could have done that simply to scare me however, but I doubt it. He was trying to get me to rat on the rest of the store preety much, asking questions like...

"what went on in the store that led you to beleive it was ok"

"did you show your managers"

and questions like that. I did my best to not really rat on anyone else, but he kept saying "just keep in mind I know the answers to all these questions, I just want to make sure your being honest" so I was preety freaked out.

cheer up, you just made the twhof!

Joshua_Montoya.JPG

Barbarian said:

Blitz: You see, I have a small camera phone I keep in my pocket. I like to sneak it out and take pictures of hot women with kids. In fact, if I work here, I will do the same and share the pics with you. But I posted on the interweb and some mean people told my work about it.

Wal-mart interviewer: [strike]Hired.[/strike] Manager!

Fixed

Barbarian said:

Wal-mart interviewer: Hired.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously how did they even find out who it was? the pics were so shitty that you cant tell which store it was from. Unless someone actually knows this guys name i doubt they could find him and his store location from an IP trace.

then again im no internet detective.

Blitz said:
Justin, just to be clear. Losing a 'job' in general is just troubling. I am not 30, in which case sure it'd be preety lame right? I mean I need this to pay my bills, phone , car, rent etc.... My parents don't pay for anything , living life the way i should be, on my own.

Sounds a lot like my life

only I don't take pictures of old ladys and post them on TW at my job

Blitz said:
I did my best to not really rat on anyone else, but he kept saying "just keep in mind I know the answers to all these questions, I just want to make sure your being honest" so I was preety freaked out.

:lol:

Dude seriously. What can they charge you with for taking pictures? They most they can do is fire you. Don't even fucking sweat it. That guy is trying to scare the shit out of you. Just don't tell him shit. If he is going to fire you, he will do it regardless. No need to drag anyone else down with you. Honestly, if I was in your position, I wouldn't give two-shits if I was getting fired from TOY-R-US. It's not that hard finding a low education job.

Back