*delete* feature for TW account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not talk to me like that!! I work too hard to deal with this stuff!! I work too hard!! I'm a Division Manager in charge of 49 people!! I drive a Dodge Stratus!!

You don't talk about my Dodge Stratus that way!!

You know what Rayn, I commend you on that move. Not that I have anything against 5150 or TRD or any of the sort, but he asked for it, and you brought it. Salud.

we all know whose fault this really is

the male bitch that is

Familiar said:
Vir.jpg

|5150|VIRgin

:wave: TRD. Tribes is gone and so is your legacy after the shit your members pulled, and now you take your ball back in the biggest, most retarded way. Shame you had to go out like this.

So let me get this straight. Rayn made a comment about how 5150 has always been the whiny kid on the playground with the nice toys who "takes his ball and goes home" when things dont go their way. Or kicks others off their playground or what have you.

So TRD takes his account and goes home?

I'm a little confused here.

No hate for 5150 or anything, I've never been banned or kicked by them and for some reason they put my nub ass T2 clan on the zadmin list, but this just seems pretty weak.

Is this where the rest of 5150 request all their accounts be deleted as well, leaving yet another community and Tribalwar in the thralls of a slow dieing death because of their absence?

BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

:shrug:

I think it was just a bad judgement move by TRD and now that it actually happened it turned into a disaster. But whatever. He made his bed by the comment and not accepting what Rayn said as truth, when, it was.

oDDable said:
So let me get this straight. Rayn made a comment about how 5150 has always been the whiny kid on the playground with the nice toys who "takes his ball and goes home" when things dont go their way. Or kicks others off their playground or what have you.

So TRD takes his account and goes home?

I'm a little confused here.

No hate for 5150 or anything, I've never been banned or kicked by them and for some reason they put my nub ass T2 clan on the zadmin list, but this just seems pretty weak.
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8685580 is where the drama started

No Red's problem was backing a stupid fuck like Vir, and when he finally realized his mistake he couldn't take the shame, had Rayn delete his account, and commited ritual suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back