*delete* feature for TW account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Data said:
Bud Light presents Real American Heroes
(Real American Heroes)
Today we salute you, Mr. Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy
(Mr. Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy)
Only a true philanthropist like yourself can turn six grand in computer parts and fifty gigs of surplus bandwidth into a work of art.
(He's got the bytes!)
In your capable hands, we know that our thirst for centralized multiplayer gaming will never go unquenched; our skill at twitch shooters will never go unchallenged.
(Bew Bew Bew)
Thanks to you we can say, "I know Shok, what have you ever done?"
(Tell me now)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Mr. Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy. Because while a life outside the computer may get us laid, nothing matters more than the size of our e-penis.
(He's got a big one.)
Mr. Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy

Thread Owned. Game Set Match to DATA.

Huh, this is kind of sad and funny at the same time. Like when a clown gets hit by a bus.

I guess I've never had all that much personal interaction with TRD, but he's always been a pretty good guy. I agree, that he has done tons for the community, and the fact that he has makes him a good target because everything he and his team do is very much in the spotlight. There's a lot of stuff that is good about the community, and a lot of that is stuff we wouldn't have if not for TRD, or 5150. If the incident with Vir had happened on the Onion patch, or Majorgeeks, the thread would have been 2 pages long, and it would have been forgotten.
Rayn, on the other hand, is someone who's judgement I really trust. He is very objective, and fair, so I'd never judge him on decisions he makes around here. He's also done a lot for the community. I mean look at us- if it weren't for him, we wouldn't have so many opinions involved in this thing, would we?
Some people take things closer to heart than others, when it comes to the internet. And sometime you just can't win. Rayn looks at the names on the screen, and that's all he sees. names on the screen. Colosus once told me that I should remember that there's more to it than that before I said something I'd regret.
So who fucking knows? We needed a little drama, and that's what we got. Hopefully there's no standing hard feelings over the thing, and it passes painlessly.

Pagy said:
:rofl:

is this phase 2???

the 5150 hissyfit is reborn!
No hissy fit. The phase thing was merely a joke on Vir's part. However, I fully support red and our vision for the future of this team.

Yankee said:
Here's to you, Mister Internet Gaming Server from Work Provider Guy, you are a true American hero

My bad for not reading the thread through before posting.

Last edited:
As I said before, Pagy, you're always so bitter. :)

I've got nothing against Rayn, or any of TW's staff. In fact, I don't think I have any problems with many TW'ers at all. Honestly, I just know where my home is (at least on the internet anyway).

Phyzx said:
Crybaby.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back