hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Refried-455 said:
when real banned people for shooting him in t1 it was funny

Stalking me, not shooting me :)

As for this little incident, I probably would have kicked you too. Not because I'm an asshole/nazi, but simply because you are from TW, and are more than familiar with how things work on our servers; so when you are presented with TWO options, and you pick the one that is just plain stupid, regardless of what effect it has, I would have to kick you purely on principle.

Feel what I'm sayin? If you were some random dude on the server and you punished me for a TK, I wouldn't really care because you don't know who I am. But YOU know who the admins are, and for you to think that one of us would actually go around TK'ing on purpose is just retarded. Regardless of how that TK happened, it's pretty fucking obvious that it was an accident, so for you to punish is... you guessed it, fucking stupid.

I think I might be coming out of retirement for this game, so I'll be adminning it up soon. I think you'll find that I've grown up a lot since T1 so you won't have to worry about me personally, but as for "putting up with vir", my stance is that those servers are the property of 5150, and they are not a public service to you or anyone else. You guys are not entitled to any kind of rights or priviledges, so even though it may be uncool to act like a dick admin, I don't see the point of coming here and making such a big deal about it, like this is the labor board or something. In the end, the happiness of the public is of no concern to us, and why should it be? It's not like Dread gets paid to provide a place for you to play.

Anyway, hope I didn't piss you off Refried. Just tellin you what I think...

real

if i kill you more than once i fully expect you to permaban me forever or i will be very disappointed

the exact thought that went through my mind when i pressed page down was 'surely he isn't that big of a faggot'

apparently i was proven wrong :rolleyes:

ReaListik said:
and for you to think that one of us would actually go around TK'ing on purpose is just retarded.

actually, in this case that is false, because Vir has been shown to play like a complete jackass. note my T:V example in which he would spam our own flagstand the entire game, which yes it stops cappers but at the same time TKs the shit out of the LD.

Well, kicking people for waiting for jets and other silly shit is something I don't personally agree with, but hey if that's how he wants to run things it's really none of our business.

T-Refried-455 said:
the exact thought that went through my mind when i pressed page down was 'surely he isn't that big of a faggot'

lol you idiot man.

pro tip:
dealing with vir? think of the gayest shit he could possibly do. multiply by 5. wait for it to happen.

Vir said:
I never tk'd anyone in any game with the intent to purposely tk them, nice try.

i didn't say you were intentionally trying to TK our LD, i simply said that your method of choice to stop enemy cappers was to mortar spam our own flagstand like a stupid motherfucker, and got mad when people called you out for being a dumbfuck.

Honestly I think it's pretty gay to punish (vote yes) Vir for "tk'ing" when he obviously (obvious to anyone who has played around him as long as TW people have) that he's not a TK.

If it just took away points it wouldn't be a big deal, but if a few people vote to punish it removes you from the server and is a hassel. I always give people that I recognize from TW the benefit of the doubt because I know for the most part none of them are going to TK and are generally cool.

02:06| (@Refried) the vir bashing continues
02:13| (@prowler) hahahaha
02:27| (@ayzianboy) is that really vir
02:27| (@ayzianboy) in the picture
02:27| (@ayzianboy) or was that zprotoss
02:29| (@Refried) that is vir
02:29| (@ayzianboy) rofl
02:29| (@Refried) christ i can only imagine what zprotoss looks like
02:30| (@ayzianboy) i think i killed the thread
02:30| (@Refried) more people posting about how much they don't care
02:30| (@Refried) that is my favorite post
02:30| (@Refried) nothing is more hypocritical than that
02:30| (@ayzianboy) hey i don't care about your thread
02:30| (@ayzianboy) here's 10 posts to let you know
02:30| (@Refried) btw i still don't care about your thread

Channel 03 said:
Honestly I think it's pretty gay to punish (vote yes) Vir for "tk'ing" when he obviously (obvious to anyone who has played around him as long as TW people have) that he's not a TK.

If it just took away points it wouldn't be a big deal, but if a few people vote to punish it removes you from the server and is a hassel. I always give people that I recognize from TW the benefit of the doubt because I know for the most part none of them are going to TK and are generally cool.

BUT VIR TK'D HIM ON PURPOSE CUZ HES LIKE A SUPER BIG NAZI ADMIN JERK GUY OMG!

i detect jealousy

i'm sorry that no one cares about vup bf2, eso.. that's not really my problem

also anyone who is a 'TW person' would know that vir and i can't stand each other, and would be very much inclined to do obviously wrong things (such as tk) on purpose

Obviously refried:

a) Has never flown in a jet in BF2, and has no idea just how ridiculously close the draw distances are, especially at high speeds. That coupled with the very small minimap makes it difficult to determine friend from foe

b) Is a moron, and gets all hot and bothered when he gets banned from a server on the interweb.

c) Has a secret highschool crush on Vir and this is his ingenius way of getting his attention. ZOMG VIR I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU!

Protip: Flowers, and chocolates work way better man. They'll be giving up their sloppy bins like it's their jobs.

T-Refried-455 said:
i detect jealousy

i'm sorry that no one cares about vup bf2, eso.. that's not really my problem

also anyone who is a 'TW person' would know that vir and i can't stand each other, and would be very much inclined to do obviously wrong things (such as tk) on purpose

VuP doesn't play BF2 dumb dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back