hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayzianboy said:
this was like in T:V back when people still played. On spiridian, Vir would just sit with a shield pack and mortar spam our own flagstand from the back, killing enemy cappers but at the same time TKing the shit out of us. I told him to stop TKing like a motherfucker and not play like a jackass. Boom, banned. What a tool.

Was this before or after you were blackballed for cheating?

ayzianboy said:
this was like in T:V back when people still played. On spiridian, Vir would just sit with a shield pack and mortar spam our own flagstand from the back, killing enemy cappers but at the same time TKing the shit out of us. I told him to stop TKing like a motherfucker and not play like a jackass. Boom, banned. What a tool.
i quit t:v after that.

when real banned people for shooting him in t1 it was funny

you do it just because it is the only possible way you can get any attention from anyone anywhere

your life must rock (in an i-never-leave-my-room kind of way)

i'm not terribly surprised though. thus far in my experience with 5150, Slam, Adren, AO, and Spy tend to be the only ones who aren't jackasses.

T-Refried-455 said:

you do it just because it is the only possible way you can get any attention from anyone anywhere

i love you ref

CommyBastard said:
is this really surprising to anyone? 5150 servers have shitty admins

I agree, you shouldn't play there. There are many other wonderful servers.

I'm slightly amused that no one has realized that while you may not like vir, He really didn't do anything wrong. Punishing serves NO purpose other then to get someone kicked from the server, and if you punish for a TK from an air vehicle, where the targeting system is already weird, thats pretty messed up. And if you punish an admin, thats just downright stupid.

Hey vir, I would fucking tk you into oblivion, you cocksucking motherfucking faggot.

You better ban me from your servers before I fucking smash your red-headed pussy-ass face in, you fucking piece of shit.

And I'm serious.

Fag.

Familiar said:
Vir.jpg

:rofl:

T-Refried-455 said:

you're crying on an internet forum about getting banned in a game, so i wouldn't go around making fun of other ppl too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back