I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick.

Falhawk said:
true, she's a fucking artist at it

Just imagine if you could suck your own dick though...so much leverage lost for the wife/gf

gf: "thats it, you're on the coach tonight u bastard" *slam*

you: "...fucking YES!"

I believe it
way stranger things have happened

this guy need to get fucked up royally

although to resolve the situattion peacefully you should send him a note that says
"I don't want to fight, I just want you to give me lessons"

damn, for all of u here envying about this guy sucking his own shit....

what U want to swallow tooo??

sick..

and one thing no one ever said... u think a girl who owns her own vibrator would'nt mind seeing this act done...

UgotME said:

sick..

and one thing no one ever said... u think a girl who owns her own vibrator would'nt mind seeing this act done...

wtf ban this member

UgotME said:

sick..

Welcome to Tribalwar, meber :wave:

Seth 1 , pahuyuth 0

As stupid as the motherfucker is, he has won this round.

I talked to Megan again. She wasn't very happy to be speaking with me because apparently Seth got one of his cronies to corroborate his stalking accusation. I've never met this friend of Seth's but Megan seems to think he's a stand up guy, even though he hangs out with a self fellating jackass liar. She said that it is looking more and more like I'm making all of this shit up to undermine her relationship with him. I told her that it would be much more effective to just go beat his ass (if I was that type) or to make up something slightly more believable if I wanted to do that. Her reply was "That's what you want me to think. You're betting that I'll believe this because it is so over the top." I couldn't even respond to that. She then said "Which is more likely, Scott? That Seth was sucking his dick in my home or that you're just a jealous ex determined to break us up? Don't contact me again until I have time to think things through some more. Don't bother Seth, either." Then she hung up on me.

I'm at a disadvantage here because I have no witnesses or proof other than the notes he left and the damage to my car, which I can't really prove was done by Seth. Unfortunately, the dildo is gone. I put it in the outside trash bin so that Megan's little sister wouldn't find it in the house, but the trash was collected today. I should have listened to everyone's advice and retrieved it when I had the chance.

I never thought I would be wishing I could pull a lubed and shit smeared dildo out of the trash.

I think it is time to go Seth hunting.

pahuyuth said:
Seth 1 , pahuyuth 0

As stupid as the motherfucker is, he has won this round.

I talked to Megan again. She wasn't very happy to be speaking with me because apparently Seth got one of his cronies to corroborate his stalking accusation. I've never met this friend of Seth's but Megan seems to think he's a stand up guy, even though he hangs out with a self fellating jackass liar. She said that it is looking more and more like I'm making all of this shit up to undermine her relationship with him. I told her that it would be much more effective to just go beat his ass (if I was that type) or to make up something slightly more believable if I wanted to do that. Her reply was "That's what you want me to think. You're betting that I'll believe this because it is so over the top." I couldn't even respond to that. She then said "Which is more likely, Scott? That Seth was sucking his dick in my home or that you're just a jealous ex determined to break us up? Don't contact me again until I have time to think things through some more. Don't bother Seth, either." Then she hung up on me.

I'm at a disadvantage here because I have no witnesses or proof other than the notes he left and the damage to my car, which I can't really prove was done by Seth. Unfortunately, the dildo is gone. I put it in the outside trash bin so that Megan's little sister wouldn't find it in the house, but the trash was collected today. I should have listened to everyone's advice and retrieved it when I had the chance.

I never thought I would be wishing I could pull a lubed and shit smeared dildo out of the trash.

I think it is time to go Seth hunting.

ah shitz

the cajones on this guy.

he got caught sucking his own dick with a dildo in his ass, and has threatens you and damages your shit? how long does he think he can get away with it. if it were me i'd just be like FUCK and sheepishly hide away from society and never answer to anything.

but i guess that's why i enjoy sex with females, not sucking my own dick, and not putting anything in my ass.

UgotME said:

You think that every woman that owns a vibrator wants to see a man suck his own dick? Shit, with your vast knowledge of the opposite sex I bet you have 4 or 5 dating books on the best-seller list, right?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1879967111/104-7380374-1555111?v=glance
Product Description:
The ultimate in safe sex -- self-performed oral pleasure at any hour of the day! If you've ever dreamed about this practice, this book can make your fantasy a reality. Packed with photos, advice, stories and training tips by men who know what they're doing!

Forgive the hype: this is also a serious examination of the history (through a variety of reports) and application of self-performed oral sex. It's both a fascinating examination of social perceptions and cultural mores, and a guide to specifics.

Back