!!This week!!

:lol: awesome vug...just awesome. I mean, what could you guys be doing to not even send a troll here? I'm sure theres someone there (gaffer) that could shed some light...but nope, you guys are too high up on your mighty pile of shit you're forcing us to play to even lend us a word. Good job guys, you rock!

It's one thing to promise something and fail to deliver. Shit happens. At least you'd say 'We tried guys, but X,Y,Z prevented us from meeting the deadline.'

It's entirely different to promise something and not deliver at all. Period. Your credibility was at a low from your 'December patch' debacle, and now this. If you're going to ignore your fanbase, then just do it. Don't try to get more folks involved by letting PunkBuster post info on their website and ignore YOUR OWN FUCKING FORUMS, much less this one.

Dear God, when did game companies turn into fudge factories shoveling out shit? Games are a business, but they're still GAMES. Does the CEO play anything besides golf and fuck-the-secretary?

This week, I hereby give a personal invite to guy.welch to come lick the backside of my balls.

Show yourself puss. We were told someone would have news...it's usually you.

PowerSurge said:
PS: I for one will not be purchasing any more VUG products. Anything Source related I will buy through Steam. And from what Ive read alot of other disgruntled tribes players are doing the same. Probably wont do much to effect your profit margin, but if it means one less payrise for the one of the VUG Directors, I consider it an action worth taking.

Now your getting it!!!! Posting 'I hate VUG' over and over again is meaningless. Vote with your dollars. And if you all REALLY want to get their attention, start creating threads in other VUG game forums about how badly we have been treated and how they will not get another dime from you. A company can only take so much bad publicity before they need to act.

The reply I have received to the email I posted a few pages back

VUG said:
Hello

Thank you for contacting Vivendi Universal Games Technical Support.

I really apologize for the inconveniences caused in this regard,and will make sure that the issue is forwarded to the concerned.Such valuable feedback helps us to improve on our products. We welcome your valuable feedback. Active participation from our customers is appreciated and helps us in incorporating the improved features in the future releases of the product.

In future if you would like to request such changes, feel free to email us at games.comments@vugames.com

It is important to note that the above email address is not for technical support and you should not expect a reply from the suggestion box.

Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance. You may access the technical support knowledge base at: http://support.vugames.com

Regards,

Shiraz
Vivendi Universal Games Technical Support

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Krytoss said:
If every single Tribes player did that, it would be awesome. The monetary impact would force them to...

...do absolutely fuck all.

Right. And for every 5000 people who refused to buy a VUG game (@ $50.00/game), it would cost VUG $250,000.000. Nah, they would never miss that paltry sum would they? And if those same 5000 people started posting in other gaming forums re: VUG's lousy support well, that would also go unnoticed as well right?

Please, think before you post. Or pick up a newspaper and read how the economy works.

Some of these posts make my teeth ache!

NetAtNite said:
Right. And for every 5000 people who refused to buy a VUG game (@ $50.00/game), it would cost VUG $250,000.000. Nah, they would never miss that paltry sum would they? And if those same 5000 people started posting in other gaming forums re: VUG's lousy support well, that would also go unnoticed as well right?

Please, think before you post. Or pick up a newspaper and read how the economy works.

Some of these posts make my teeth ache!
What makes you think 5000 people would stop buying VUG products and keep posting about the same thing on their message boards?

I don't think they will...but I know that I will. It is the only option to voice displeasure that I have. Not much point sitting here bitching to the 200 people who have been themselves bitching. I'm pretty sure I am not going to start a revolution, but I know what companies respond too...

I certainly know what I respond to...money, or the threat that someone will take it away from me.

Amadeu5 said:
I believe Ned was removed from the Moderators list at the time of Rayn's takeover.

Actually, before I made the previous post about him being a mod, I double-checked to make sure, and he was still there. Now the only one there is Yankee.

Back