!!This week!!

triple said:
oh, go f*ck yourself vug. People have every right to hate the crap out of them right now.

Finally, this is comforting to hear from TW staff, it brings tears of joy to my eyes.

So VU are acknowledging the tribes community actually exists, for the first time in nearly 2 months.......wow!, just wow!

"The patch has been delayed due to third party conflicts. Work is still continuing however, and we hope to have everything sorted out by March".

air8.gif

^_Blight_^ said:
this is what it will be like:

"So guywelch, when can we expect to see this patch?"

"Patch?"

more like

"So guywelch, when can we expect to see this patch?"

"due to a dispute between the voices in my head, my comment on the patch has been pushed back until march"

if you notice on the vug boards, every day or so somebody starts a thread basically saying "eff you vug for not telling us anything" they take the thread out in like 2 minutes. censorship rocks

"Starting from the 21st of February, the patch will be delayed due to an outstanding agreement between three third parties! That's a 50% bonus!"

I don't doubt in any way that we will hear from guy. this week. Whether it will be "the patch is coming" or not, that is questionable.

"due to the third party developers unable to come to agreement over the debated issues, we unfortunately have to cancel the already completed patch."

Pick one:
---------

guy.welch: Due to the overwhelming success of our newest game, we will be adding new servers to accomodate dema... oh dammit, wrong email.

guy.welch: I am sorry to say that the last patch which so many of you players have had issues with, will need to be rolled back to the previous vers... shazbot, where I dig that one up from?

guy.welch: I am happy to announce that the patch has been completed and is going through QA. The release date is tenatively planned for the next major PC game's launch date, which we expect will be Duke Nukem Whenever. I mean Forever.

guy.welch: I am pleased to announce that the third party issues have been resolved, and we will see complete integration of a number of long-awaited fixes. Tenatively planned for Spring 2005, 'Commanding the Elite in Law Enforcement' will also be commanding the elite in a variety of fixes and improvements.

WrathChild said:
"The patch has been delayed due to third party conflicts. Work is still continuing however, and we hope to have everything sorted out by March".

air8.gif
Thats exactly what they are gonna say...
PS :wave: Wrath!

Back