things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic

When I was a bit younger me and some friends got into the paranormal big time, we visited may places localy that was said to be haunted, even broke in a few old houses to take pictures and audio tapes im not sure if I have any of the better pics still but I'll look and see what I can come up with, after reading this it makes me wanna get back into it.

Maybe it was this guy squat thrusting...
sep599.jpg

Flying squirrels? They don't really fly. They just kind of glide. Maybe you have a family of them around your house. Just far enough away that they smack into your house instead of going over it on the way to some nuts.

Drugs are the result of about 90% of these types of situations. Chances are you've opened up the gates to hell inside your home. What you need to do now is get some help and then go to church atleast once a week.

Well my mom used to think her house was haunted
She said stuff would be in the wrong spots when she got home drawers would be opened

stuff would be placed into piles on her kitchen table

Mind you it was me going over there when my parents were at work just to see how long they would fall for it

Jesus. I hope you don't have a women's lacrosse team up there. Not only are they incredibly boisterous, but they are almost impossible to get rid of.

womenteam.jpg

scary, i believe in ghosts. (shamefully enough)

I think the reason is because I graduated in bio, thus learning physical and bio sciences, and i realize we dont know anything about the world, and we're still on the real ramp up towards greater understanding.

thus, to me, ghosts are still a possibility that science has not been able to prove nor disprove. and unlike logical tricks, ghosts dont have to invent stones that are too heavy for it to carry...

Feannag said:
That wouldn't work. If you shot someone who was trespassing on your property you could still be arrested for murder/attempted murder. The only way you could get away with killing someone on your own property is if you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt the intruder was directly threatening your life. Self-defense as it's most commonly called.

not in the lovely state of texas where killing someone for trespassing is allowed :)

rchain0214 said:
not in the lovely state of texas where killing someone for trespassing is allowed :)

In Texas you can kill someone from looking at you 'all queer like'.

I kid you not.

I've actualy seen a ghost before. yay for me. Was at my grandmas friends house. After I said something about it, she said she has seen ghosts and shit too. Like randomly the carpet mat would be moved onto the front of the door (closet door) with wierd footprints leading into it.

Back