things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic by travelyan - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic
Page 13 of 18
Elg
VeteranX
Old
241 - 08-10-2004, 09:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax
ARGH!

Sponsored Links
Son of Mothra
VeteranXV
Old
242 - 08-10-2004, 09:23
nothing has happened ghost related to me, but my sister told me when i was like 10 she saw an old lady standing out in our woods looking at her window then faded away, which kept me out of the woods at night for awhile. but she was probably just being a ***** and trying to scare me :[

Stiggy
VeteranX
Old
243 - 08-10-2004, 09:27
im not reading this thread anymore, **** you brasstax

Iriticus
VeteranX
Old
244 - 08-10-2004, 09:53
Scared, Stiggy?

Senty
VeteranXX
Old
245 - 08-10-2004, 12:41
When I was 11 my parents were out for the evening and I was alone. I was in the kitchen getting ready to make a sandwich, as I turned to open the refrigerator there was a little kid there, a curly haired young kid standing there looking at me. He might have looked innocent enough but he still scared the crap out of me, I jumped back and when I turned around he was gone. For the next couple of hours I was in the hallway of the apartment building waiting for my parents to get back home, I wasn't going back in there alone.

If that wasn't enough the house we have now belonged to an old man who died in his sleep. It was a rundown wreck that we heavily remodeled after we moved in, I got the honor of getting the room he died in. At night most of the sounds are just the wood creacking due to temperature but sometimes there are noises that sound to be more than that.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
246 - 08-31-2004, 23:20

travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
247 - 08-31-2004, 23:28
what in the name of moses

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
248 - 08-31-2004, 23:39
One time, I was coming home through the woods late at night. It was in Illinois and the month was January. I was returning from a friend's house and it was around 11:30PM. I was 15.

I walked those woods many times. Every once in a while, I would imagine there were things out there. Bad things. Things that wanted to get me. Sometimes wild dogs, sometimes Indians. Usually, irrational thoughts.

I was walking in the crisp snow along a frozen creek. I was looking down watching the reflection of the moon on the ice which had been swept clear of snow by the wind. My heart lept into my throat. Looking at me through the ice was the bloated rotting face of a corpse. I stopped in my tracks and lept backwards. Surely, my eyes were playing tricks on me. I knew I should run but I couldn't help it.

I prepared to run past the spot and get home as fast as I could. When I looked, the face had gone. I did a double take and then started to calm down. I laughed a little and headed off towards home at a pretty good clip. That was when the ice broke.

My leg went through. To my horror, I felt as if something was pulling me under. I tried to pull away and climb out of the water but the ice at the edge kept breaking. I was struggling in terror now as my face was pulled under. I felt myself begining to give in to the force below. This is when something in me recoiled in sheer self preservation. I literally climbed onto the soft, lumpy mass that was pulling at me and launched myself onto the icey creek. I got up and started running as fast as I could. I looked back over my shoulder once and I saw a skeletal hand with rotten flesh hanging off it pawing at the icey hole. I didn't look back again.

I have never told anyone this story and I feel kind of guilty. I only just found out that at least one kid a year goes missing in that area. I think I know where they are.

Last edited by Brasstax; 08-31-2004 at 23:57..
tdp
VeteranX
Old
249 - 08-31-2004, 23:56
i guess ill tell my story

just before bedtime when i was 4 and my brother was 7, we both saw in our room what could be best described as a shadow in the form of a person, wearing a hooded cloak, and was speaking in a very deep vicious voice in the creepiest language i've ever heard. we both couldnt breathe and felt it in there with us before either of us even saw it with our eyes. ive never been as scared before since then..

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
250 - 09-01-2004, 00:03

supernaut
VeteranXV
Old
251 - 09-01-2004, 00:11
chupacabra or *NWS*this *NWS*

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
252 - 09-01-2004, 00:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernaut
chupacabra or *NWS*this *NWS*
Holy ****! It's page six again!

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
253 - 09-17-2004, 01:43

travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
254 - 09-17-2004, 01:45
this is the worst thread ever

Mooley
VeteranXX
Old
255 - 09-17-2004, 03:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax
One time, I was coming home through the woods late at night. It was in Illinois and the month was January. I was returning from a friend's house and it was around 11:30PM. I was 15.

I walked those woods many times. Every once in a while, I would imagine there were things out there. Bad things. Things that wanted to get me. Sometimes wild dogs, sometimes Indians. Usually, irrational thoughts.

I was walking in the crisp snow along a frozen creek. I was looking down watching the reflection of the moon on the ice which had been swept clear of snow by the wind. My heart lept into my throat. Looking at me through the ice was the bloated rotting face of a corpse. I stopped in my tracks and lept backwards. Surely, my eyes were playing tricks on me. I knew I should run but I couldn't help it.

I prepared to run past the spot and get home as fast as I could. When I looked, the face had gone. I did a double take and then started to calm down. I laughed a little and headed off towards home at a pretty good clip. That was when the ice broke.

My leg went through. To my horror, I felt as if something was pulling me under. I tried to pull away and climb out of the water but the ice at the edge kept breaking. I was struggling in terror now as my face was pulled under. I felt myself begining to give in to the force below. This is when something in me recoiled in sheer self preservation. I literally climbed onto the soft, lumpy mass that was pulling at me and launched myself onto the icey creek. I got up and started running as fast as I could. I looked back over my shoulder once and I saw a skeletal hand with rotten flesh hanging off it pawing at the icey hole. I didn't look back again.

I have never told anyone this story and I feel kind of guilty. I only just found out that at least one kid a year goes missing in that area. I think I know where they are.

Mooley
VeteranXX
Old
256 - 09-17-2004, 03:55
LOL Brasstax, you are nasty. :P

bane
VeteranXX
Old
257 - 09-17-2004, 03:58
why do threads like this always show up at night before I go to bed

Iriticus
VeteranX
Old
258 - 09-17-2004, 04:20
I like to go to bed every night

A La Carte
VeteranX
Old
259 - 09-17-2004, 05:22
i started at the top of this page.
by the time i got to the bottom, my eyes were hurting. they still hurt. you jerks.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
260 - 09-18-2004, 01:04

Page 13 of 18

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic

Social Website Bullshit