My Dad passes away b4 my son was born..need Photoshop help

borat.jpg

Doaln said:
when you're four years old, you don't really know what's going on all the time. you probably definitely wouldn't know you were "kidnapped". i would elaborate but that's not what this thread is about.
i know that, im just surprised at the duration..

i'm almost willing to learn photoshop just to help him out, problem is i dont got it :x

I'd gladly try to help, but I think it'd be kinda silly having several PS'ers working on the same thing.

But yeah, just post some pics and I'll see what I can do.

sLoGg said:
why would you want to put one of your father aged with him?

I want two pics actually:

One of my father at age 58 (his age when he died), me at 33, and my son at 4

The second of what my father would look like at age 79, me at 50, and my son at 21.

It would be a made up memory - what it would have been if my father was still alive.

Bluntzman said:
I'd gladly try to help, but I think it'd be kinda silly having several PS'ers working on the same thing.

But yeah, just post some pics and I'll see what I can do.

Why? It's just like photoshop this week in sports, only it's who can do the best job.

wow man, you're one hell of a trooper! You're awesome and life can only get better from hear on out! :heart: You and your son deserve the best

i hope it's ok with you viet if you tell your story here a little more in depth, it sounds like quite a good one.

Thanks to all that have posted their support.

I have scanned the first set of pics: my father at aged 58, my son at age 4, and me at age 33.

Here is the link:

Dad at Age 58

Nikki, age 4, and me at age 33

I will get the pic of my son and I from last year posted as soon as I can.

Thanks again for all the help guys. sLaM, Musashi, and everyone.... this means more to me than I can express. I owe you, and I never forget a good deed.

MANY THANKS TO Mystic_Reaper FOR THE BANDWIDTH

Last edited:
Degenerate said:
i hope it's ok with you viet if you tell your story here a little more in depth, it sounds like quite a good one.

I really don't think you guys would be interested in my life story. It's long, stranger than fiction, full of heartbreaks, as well as unbelievable successes. With all bad, good takes it's turn.

Besides, I'm not as good as Logroller :)

GammA said:
That's one big picture.

I scanned it as 1200 dpi to get as good a resolution as possible for the photoshoppers. Once it finishes loading, the screen size does scale down to a managable area.

WRH_Viet_Vet said:
I scanned it as 1200 dpi to get as good a resolution as possible for the photoshoppers. Once it finishes loading, the screen size does scale down to a managable area.
If you're using IE. Us Opera users are SOL. :)

gl though, if anyone has heard of the book "Face on the Milk Carton" or seen the movie, this sounds oddly similar, heh.

I would like to know how he was kidnapped and how you were reunited though.

Threads like these remind me of how petty my problems are.

WRH I admire you for coming here and having the nuts to ask for help with this. TW's got some real asshats, but it also has the ability to come together for a good cause.

I wish you the best of luck with this project, and with life in general. <3

Back