My Dad passes away b4 my son was born..need Photoshop help

piotrr said:
Oh heck's will need a little variation on the arms of the suits on Vet and the grandfather. They are the same suit, but they need to not look it.

The boy and vet are wearing the same suit...I think it would look fine with all 3.

edit: feet have been addressed.

Last edited:
Core said:
why's that frags? can't comprehend a tw thread w/o hate?
several reasons... lack of story is one, another is the hard drive won't write thing, the thread is stickied for what? i don't know, and finally, i've never heard of this guy.

no hate, just puzzling.

curious and curiouser.

fraggle said:
several reasons... lack of story is one, another is the hard drive won't write thing, the thread is stickied for what? i don't know, and finally, i've never heard of this guy.

no hate, just puzzling.

curious and curiouser.
IF you did know this guy you would know that hes forreal. About the entire time i hung out with him at uva5, me him and Ty and a few others went out to eat on the last night of the lan. He is truely a wonderful and happy guy. To add this story to his many others...just makes him a bigger and better person in my eyes. Big ups to VV and everyone else in this thread. If i knew ps like you all i would lend a hand.

TW for life, i simplely cant get enough of it and or live with out it.

considering all the hate that the hippies heaped on the vietnam vets back in the 60s, I always go out of my way to help a them.

Vets are heroes.

fraggle said:

no hate, just puzzling.

curious and curiouser.

Frag, I've heard of you :) As you can see, I'm not new here - not a member, Vet1, or Vet2. I'm not l33t or famous or anything in the community. I've been playing since day one, in same tribe - WRH. Maybe it's because of my age, maybe because I don't flame people, maybe because I'm just a quiet guy.... I don't know. Some know me, some don't.

I have explained the lack of telling all, out of respect for my son, but be assured, the story will be forthcoming as soon as I speak to him.

As for the HD, it's not that it won't write, it's full. I have a 20gig HD, and a brand new 80 gig in a box that I need to install.

Give me a few days to get things in writing, but news is coming out. As I said, I have a debt to everyone here, and feel I owe that much to you all.

<3

Vet

Wow, amazing thread. Sorry about all your misfortunes Viet, but i'm glad that everything is piecing itself back together and you/your son have been reunited.

Oh Heck: AMAZING work.

This thread is actually worthy of CNN. But really, I don't feel them worthy.
I'm not speechless, but "pleasantly surprised' doesn't say it either. Somewhere
in between.

<3 viet vet

Jelly said:
IF you did know this guy you would know that hes forreal. About the entire time i hung out with him at uva5, me him and Ty and a few others went out to eat on the last night of the lan. He is truely a wonderful and happy guy. To add this story to his many others...just makes him a bigger and better person in my eyes. Big ups to VV and everyone else in this thread. If i knew ps like you all i would lend a hand.

TW for life, i simplely cant get enough of it and or live with out it.

word!

GL vet hope everything works out man.

I've been watching this from the beginning waiting for it to come off the tracks in the usual TW way. But TW has surprised me once again. Well done to everyone who's put the effort into helping Viet Vet out. And even more kudos to everyone else for not making a farce out of this.

:cheers:

vawlk said:
The boy and vet are wearing the same suit...I think it would look fine with all 3.
Yes, I know they are both wearing suits of the same style AND the exact same suit because of cut and paste. :) What I meant was, looking at the creases on the arms it is plainly obvious that it's a cut and paste job, just because the arms are identical. It should be, and is, on the touch-up list for last.

Back