My Dad passes away b4 my son was born..need Photoshop help

sLaM said:
Heh, I dunno. The more I look at it the more it looks worse. Maybe I'll work on it later.

arm looks pretty weird in yours

not like I'm one to say anything

I aboslutely suck at PS....which is why I don't even have it installed

Yeah I know the arm looks weird. The one Heck pasted has his son's right side, so it looks a little weird. I figured I could try and just copy and paste his own left arm and try to make it look like his left.

If that made any sense. This stuff is pretty rough :p

sLaM said:
Yeah I know the arm looks weird. The one Heck pasted has his son's right side, so it looks a little weird. I figured I could try and just copy and paste his own left arm and try to make it look like his left.

If that made any sense. This stuff is pretty rough :p

Yeah, still needs tweaking. Can't use his left arm mirrored due to the harsh shadow, and the primary light source is coming from upper camera left. So have to take that into consideration.

I

Fucking

Love

Tribalwar.

You guys fucking rock. This is the only thread ever that has actually brought me close to tears.

*EDIT* Thanks for the sticky, this deserves it :D

Last edited:
that is some extremely high-quality photoshoping Heck

tribalwar > *

this thread was a success after pg. 3, but continues to be one at pg. 12

Well, crap. Two problems arose tonght:
- I still can't get my Digi camcorder to DL the pics from Daytona
- My HD is now full

I have a new 80 gig HD sitting here, and will try to get it installed this weekend ( I don;t have a clue how to do it myself). Until then, I won't be able to upload any pics of my son at 21 with me at 50 for the "aged" photo with my dad.

Hopefully, I can get it done Sunday, and figure out how to work the damn camcorder.

I am awestruck at all the work you guys have put out. sLaM, Oh Heck, DwarfVader, Musashi, Brasstax.... hell, all of you... <3 . I hope one day I have the opportunity to do something for each of you.

Anyone coming to Upstate NY ?? :)

Thanks Ty

To all those working on the PS pics, I have to install a new HD tomorrow after I get home from work. As soon as it is in, I'll get the other pics up.

<3

Vet

WRH_Viet_Vet said:
Well, crap. Two problems arose tonght:
- I still can't get my Digi camcorder to DL the pics from Daytona
- My HD is now full

I have a new 80 gig HD sitting here, and will try to get it installed this weekend ( I don;t have a clue how to do it myself). Until then, I won't be able to upload any pics of my son at 21 with me at 50 for the "aged" photo with my dad.

Hopefully, I can get it done Sunday, and figure out how to work the damn camcorder.

I am awestruck at all the work you guys have put out. sLaM, Oh Heck, DwarfVader, Musashi, Brasstax.... hell, all of you... <3 . I hope one day I have the opportunity to do something for each of you.

Anyone coming to Upstate NY ?? :)
I saw you talking about florida earlier, but I saw the NY in your profile. If either your son or you are around Tampa/St Pete, I can take a pic with my digital cam and send it to you.

If you're son is the one in florida, I can see it now "Hi, are you Viet_Vet's son? Im from TW and am here to take your picture." :D

But it sounds like you have the pics you need, you're just in need of a computer tech :). I'm sure someone here lives close by you and would be more then happy to setup that HD for you. I know I would if you were in FL :).

GL and congrats :D

One more thing, could someone possibly age the pic of VV @ 30 something to 50 and see how close it is? perhaps if you can tweak it and get it close to what he posts, you can apply those same tweaks to his father and get (possibly) a more accurage aging? We'll never know what he truely would have looked like, but (and yes, this is a big assumption) most kin I would think age about the same way :). I'm clueless to aging programs, so i'll go sit down and let the pro's at it :D.

Whats amazing is this guy is a Vietnam Vet....

I think we all respect that..

But his life was twisted hardcore with his unfortunate twists of fate..

I was a Marine, my father was a Nam vet(ran riverboats for the seals) and my G'father was a WWII vet. yet they made it through so far(both still alive and kickin) :)

Life only can get better for you..

I would think that if you died in the next week you would die a vary happy man....i salute you.

:salute:

word i always liked viet_vet whenever he joined a server i thought to myself, "dude viet_vet what a bad ass" always had mad respect for him :heart:

Back