near death encounter with spider

Thankyou for stopping this menace. Who knows what other faces the spider would have went on to devour if you had not stoped it at the begining of its rampage of death and distruction. Spiders are evil...NEVER trust anything with 5 legs or more.

without signaling to the vicious spider that i was going to grab my shoe, i grabbed my shoe.

That's one of the funniest things I've read!

Good work, great description of uh... killing a very small spider.

thx,

what state is that blue recluse in? [or was that the kind u killed]

it's a brown recluse and i dont think that was the one i killed although there a plenty of them in KY.

it was bigger than the ones i have been seeing around the house but i did not see a fiddle on it. of course i did not get too close to it either as i was hellbent on killing the mother fucker.

infinite.jpg

Last edited:
Infinite said:
without signaling to the vicious spider that i was going to grab my shoe, i grabbed my shoe.
it is here where most victims make their fatal mistake. they will have a tendancy to stare at the shoe, sometimes motioning to it, giving away both their intent and weapon to the spider. in these cases, the spider, with its much quicker reflexes, will attack and devour their face. i am glad to hear that infinite did not betray himself or his purpose.

:ninja

gg.

Mav said:
dear lord....

sitting in a computer lab between exams, read thread, saw second picture...

dude behind me looked at it, then proceeded to hurl all over his keyboard after seeing it...
seriusly?

shut your mouth bitch
shut your mouth bitch

before a nigger hits your ass in the mouth bitch

Back