put the anticheat and unhappymod on if ur gonna do any real tourney/competition yo

what bullshit do u want to change about tribes now

personally i want it so that when u ma a person the sky it goes like okami or princess mononoke

MNyuXWd.jpg

windwaker jet grind radio aesthetic tribes

Last edited:
I hope midair has pu queue with select your position beforehand and team rating of your performance after + stathud stats

this way if u dont want to be home d ever u wont have to cover for someone in 5s after queuing etc. wow genius !!!

but knowing tribes and hirez we will get some kind of overwatch clone tribes hybrid where u'd never get a real home d position player anyway or if u did they would have a deployable shield in LT etc

I played MA for like 30 minutes and was very unimpressed. Haven't gone back yet :\

isnt it a giant whitelist only cool kids club like the tribes 1 chinese master server anyway

To be fair the devs don't really support the current situation, either. It's entirely community-run and out of their hands basically. The devs tried getting them to use the official Discord to make things slightly smoother and easier to get in. But the (dismal) community just said nope and stuck with their IRC bot system and TeamSpeak/Mumble.

I can't entirely blame them for not using Discord, because it really isn't setup that great for PUGs. At least not in the way Tribes/MA players play PUGs.

Tribes 1 with better graphics pls.

I feel this way mostly because of the huge impact T1 LT players have already had on the community. It's almost a take over so might as well appease them and relive the Tribes glory days and become an E-Sport. Tribes 1 with better graphics, ppl know whats good.

you got caught bypassing face the truth ren scum

I don't know how to reply to this. I can't tell if you're being serious or not, lol.

I don't even know how to cheat, let alone bypass. I'm pretty sure it took someone like 45 minutes to explain to me how to get the happyflag to work like 5 years ago for Ren. I wouldn't remember how to reapply it even if I wanted to.

Ask my brother, lol - he'll tell you how computer illiterate I am! hahaha

RtcLL can prolly tell you as well, he tried helping me with something with my config one night and was getting very frustrated with me. :)

sharing cheats, eh? it's funny how you're defensive about cheating now, but when i mentioned you milk uses 2x flag size in discord u immediately jumped and said "well if he can use it so can i".

Last edited:
sharing cheats, eh? it's funny how you're defensive about cheating now, but when i mentioned you milk uses 2x flag size in discord u immediately jumped and said "well if he can use it so can i".

Hes clearly not using it, as the server rejected it. Anyway, idk who you are - but if you were one of those telling me that people used that flag, than you were also one of those helping me install it - so you also know how slow I am with this shit. I couldnt have figure that out on my own lol - and I think I had even said I wasnt planning on using it regardless. I. Dont. Like. Having. An. Upperhand. On. The. Competition. If I know everyone is using something, than I will join the masses... but if people arent doing something, I wont do it. It's not fair, bottomline.

I don't know how to reply to this. I can't tell if you're being serious or not, lol.

I don't even know how to cheat, let alone bypass. I'm pretty sure it took someone like 45 minutes to explain to me how to get the happyflag to work like 5 years ago for Ren. I wouldn't remember how to reapply it even if I wanted to.

Ask my brother, lol - he'll tell you how computer illiterate I am! hahaha

RtcLL can prolly tell you as well, he tried helping me with something with my config one night and was getting very frustrated with me. :)

im not gonna quote some war movie or something

but just saying if u came from ren or troc there is a 90% chance u were using hardcore happymod/happyflag at some point in your career

maybe you're the exception but i distinctly remember vertigo having a reputation for being a huge cheater throughout the ren grapevine EVEN WHEN I WAS PLAYING SHIFTER (which was over 13 years ago dood!!!!!!). and this was mostly because my last name has vert in it and i was playing on a similar but equally rare name of v3r3kai and people got us confused. it's a small internet/small world and the grapevine tells no lies. regardless we got anticheat now so lets focus on that and move on.

Last edited:
dare i recall you asking me to use pixelbot and hm in a pick up game. you're being a hypocrite

sure i never said that but ya give me that i want to try it wuld make a good educational youtube video

Back