Boobs and Games= Heaven

HomeCam.jpg

LOL, Suzuka, if your point is so undermined by two decent titties then your point is weak.

I want to thank SnowBunny for clearing up a stereotype: that all girls who play computer games have no sense of humor and don't have good racks. It's nice to learn the truth. Very nice.

Spyboy said:
LOL, Suzuka, if your point is so undermined by two decent titties then your point is weak.

Your point is weak for responding to old threads, and still not being able to spell 'Suzaku' correctly.

Old... threads... die
"not to disapoint anyone but i saw this same exact pic on a thread a LONG time ago on a diff forum"

Hey, guess what, that IS SnowBunny.

Let this thread die in peace... :p

Ceiling_Fan said:
Your point is weak for responding to old threads, and still not being able to spell 'Suzaku' correctly.

I'm pretty sure it's Suzuki.

Once your argument comes down to nitpicking at spelling, you've pretty much lost.

Bad_CRC said:
I'm pretty sure it's Suzuki.

Once your argument comes down to nitpicking at spelling, you've pretty much lost.

It's Suzaku. She's a friend of mine.

And it doesn't come down to nitpicking spelling, or I woulda smacked your for it the first 30 times you mispelled it. My main point was that starting arguments long since dead is stupid.

I agree with Jaz. Everyone seems to think that because somebody disagrees with them about the morality of posting said pic, that they must be a terrible person. Reminds me of Orbital123.

YEAH !!!

F'ing TITS MAN!! F'ing TITS!!

TITS like that make me wish I was 3 months old again; ready for dinner... YEAH BABY!!!

HONK HONK!

Last edited:
Back