US says Wikileaks could 'threaten national security' by DDS - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page US says Wikileaks could 'threaten national security'
Page 5 of 9
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
81 - 07-27-2010, 05:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
He sure as **** better not. That ****er is already on my ****list for playing ball. He campaigned as a liberal, but his administration has been centrist, maybe even right of center. I'm getting more disappointed in him as time goes by.
Hmm, this is so weird, but I remember saying that Obama was no different from Bush even before the primaries. I also remember certain individuals defending Obama and arguing with me.

It's a curse being right all the time.

Don't worry, Van. I'm sure you'll find a way to [ir]rationalize your support just like everyone else does.

Sponsored Links
SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 07-27-2010, 06:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzak View Post
I've noticed there are also extracts showing just how badly it's going some places
I'm pretty sure that the Combat Outpost Keating was like front page news when it happened. The father of one of the soldiers who was killed there played in the World Series of Poker last year and they made a big deal about it.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 07-27-2010, 06:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Hmm, this is so weird, but I remember saying that Obama was no different from Bush even before the primaries. I also remember certain individuals defending Obama and arguing with me.

Don't worry, Van. I'm sure you'll find a way to [ir]rationalize your support just like everyone else does.
I did defend Obama, but I didn't know at the time the kind of president he was going to be.
  • - Promise of administration transparency, and failure to deliver.
  • - Failure to push aggressively for a public option in the health care bill.
  • - The war in Afghanistan goes on, we were supposed to have withdrawn. Cut and run, if you like.
  • - Extending the Patriot Act for another year with zero revisions of it.
  • - Operations of black prisons in Eastern Europe continues with no transparency
  • - Instead of ending the so-called "war on drugs," he's INCREASED spending of tax dollars on it.

I'm quoting that more for Code4 than for Validuz. I don't know why the latter continues to respond to me in serious threads- he doesn't understand ANYTHING about how the world works, but is shrillingly vocal about everything.

I don't know, it's possible that he has a basic idea of how a bill becomes law, a very basic idea of what the jobs are of the speaker of the house, secretary of state, and the attorney general. It's possible he has a grade-school understanding of how the supreme court, the house and senate, and the federal reserve work. It's possible that he does in fact, possess a rudimentary understanding of the very basics of government- but I don't think he does.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 07-27-2010, 06:56
Quote:
I did defend Obama, but I didn't know at the time the kind of president he was going to be.
  • - Promise of administration transparency, and failure to deliver.
  • - Failure to push aggressively for a public option in the health care bill.
  • - The war in Afghanistan goes on, we were supposed to have withdrawn. Cut and run, if you like.
  • - Extending the Patriot Act for another year with zero revisions of it.
  • - Operations of black prisons in Eastern Europe continues with no transparency
  • - Instead of ending the so-called "war on drugs," he's INCREASED spending of tax dollars on it.

I'm quoting that more for Code4 than for Validuz. I don't know why the latter continues to respond to me in serious threads- he doesn't understand ANYTHING about how the world works, but is shrillingly vocal about everything.

I don't know, it's possible that he has a basic idea of how a bill becomes law, a very basic idea of what the jobs are of the speaker of the house, secretary of state, and the attorney general. It's possible he has a grade-school understanding of how the supreme court, the house and senate, and the federal reserve work. It's possible that he does in fact, possess a rudimentary understanding of the very basics of government- but I don't think he does.
Hmm, I knew with absolute certainty. I said it countless times.

You didn't and yet ironically you claim I'm the ignorant one.

Wow, ignorance sure is bliss.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
85 - 07-27-2010, 07:19
Well, that's another difference between us. You can be absolutely certain about the future, and I never am.

RedMeat
Veteran++
Old
86 - 07-27-2010, 07:20
wtf ban for pic on previous page???

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 07-27-2010, 08:43
Quote:
Well, that's another difference between us. You can be absolutely certain about the future, and I never am.
Naw, it's not the future, Van. It's the present. Apparently you heard him speaking, you just weren't listening. He always left himself a way out using broad terms or wiggle words, besides the times when he was just obviously lying.

That's why I call you naive. You have your pros, but discernment is definitely not one of them. But as I've said many times before, that's a prerequisite to being a Democrat; being idealistic and naive.

captaninsayno
VeteranX
Old
88 - 07-27-2010, 08:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMeat View Post
wtf ban for pic on previous page???
ironic, coming from RedMeat

RedMeat
Veteran++
Old
89 - 07-27-2010, 08:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaninsayno View Post
ironic, coming from RedMeat
I like to eat red meat, but i don't want to be surprised by that ****

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
90 - 07-27-2010, 09:03
Quote:
Hmm, I knew with absolute certainty. I said it countless times.

You didn't and yet ironically you claim I'm the ignorant one.

Wow, ignorance sure is bliss.
No you didnt. You didnt know anything more than anyone else. You were talking out your ass with a 50% chance of being right. this is one of the few times you happened pick correctly and it was purely luck.

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 07-27-2010, 09:12
^this

Quote:

This is teh dumbs, you're so infrequently correct that when you are, it's more of a miracle than the parting of the red sea.

I would bet money that the cubs will win a world series before you're right again.

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 07-27-2010, 09:26
why are you guys responding to val?

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 07-27-2010, 09:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURSTAR View Post
why are you guys responding to val?
the usual reason I'd guess, to see him rage...

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
94 - 07-27-2010, 09:46
hey guys, remember how obama closed guantanamo?

that was a great achievment for him right?

except he just moved the prisoners to another jail that noone knows the name of

blah

oh and btw, he pledged 10 billion to fund fighting global poverty.

because, you know, we've mastered the poverty problem in this country and have so much extra money that we're in a great position to throw 10 billion at the global problem

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
95 - 07-27-2010, 09:52
Ahmadinejad says expects U.S. to attack MidEast soon - Yahoo! News

TEHRAN (Reuters) ***8211; Iran expects the United States to launch a military strike on "at least two countries" in the Middle East in the next three months, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told state-run Press TV.

KillerONE
VeteranX
Old
96 - 07-27-2010, 10:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Ahmadinejad says expects U.S. to attack MidEast soon - Yahoo! News

TEHRAN (Reuters) – Iran expects the United States to launch a military strike on "at least two countries" in the Middle East in the next three months, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told state-run Press TV.
My guess is Iraq and Afghanistan! ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 07-27-2010, 10:04
haha

skysnipe
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
98 - 07-27-2010, 10:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
I'm sorry, but I can't agree with this administrations assessment that the release threatens national security. If that is true why were the documents given to
The New York Times, The Guardian in London and Der Spiegel weeks ago?

It's posturing plain and simple. Any administration wouldn't like information to be released by groups they can't control with the carrot of exclusive access.

edit: I misread it. I didn't realize in my first reading that it was the wiki leaks founder who gave it to the 3 media organizations.
Never mind.
You do realize that these reports uncover black ops teams carrying out assassinations without trial and pretty much details out how the US raids compounds and carries out attacks, right?

It is a pretty big threat to national security when all of our secrets are given away.

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 07-27-2010, 11:15
The government has a proven track record of abusing the **** out of this: State secrets privilege - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So why am I not surprised that they're doing the OMG NATIONAL SECURITY!#%$!# routine with this?

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 07-27-2010, 11:32
is your government doing anything to solve those acts of warcrime detailed in the leak?
as far as I followed it is proven to be genuine report from Afghanistan and it details lot's of warcrimes happening on US behalf, is someone being prosecuted for them ?
or is the government just trying to find the dude who leaked the info, imo he should be given a medal for bringing this heavy info to the light of the day.

Page 5 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page US says Wikileaks could 'threaten national security'

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
hudson = idiot , juggernaught = idiot , tiny little life forms , val rage gogogogo , validuz = idiot , vanster = idiot