[NWS] Video of lady gaga getting molested

looked pretty tame

any chick that does that get molested, that's the deal

she just isn't very attractive.. which I think is cool

not some hot little 16 year old manufactured pop star with no talent

First thing I would do is grab her crotch so I could answer the question everyone has.

Crocodile Dundee it and be done with it.

Anyone got the picture of her in highschool? She was way better looking before the car accident.

That website says something like "The pictures after the jump might be NSFW."

What the fuck is "the jump?"

Is it referring to the pictures immediately below that sentence?

lady-gaga-was-soooo-edgy-back-in-high-school-main.jpg

not bad

That website says something like "The pictures after the jump might be NSFW."

What the fuck is "the jump?"

Is it referring to the pictures immediately below that sentence?

it's an annoying blog term

basically, on the 'front' page you have a list of headlines, each with a blurb/byline underneath (sometimes a video as well, as in this case), clicking on the headline link and going to the article proper is referred to as the 'jump'

It actually dates back to newspapers. A jump is when you have an article one of the first few pages that continues further back in the newspaper. E.g., front page headliner on page A1 continues on page A50.

It's pretty redundant when applied to most online situations. It makes a bit of sense when used in the example Muktard gave, but it's far more commonly abused nowadays as an indication of an inline ad break that splits the article, sorta like the "we'll continue after a word from our sponsors" crap from TV and radio. The worst offenders are the fucking retards that don't even put anything between the "jump" other than maybe a page break and uses the term just because it sounds trendy or something.

It actually dates back to newspapers. A jump is when you have an article one of the first few pages that continues further back in the newspaper. E.g., front page headliner on page A1 continues on page A50.

It's pretty redundant when applied to most online situations. It makes a bit of sense when used in the example Muktard gave, but it's far more commonly abused nowadays as an indication of an inline ad break that splits the article, sorta like the "we'll continue after a word from our sponsors" crap from TV and radio. The worst offenders are the fucking retards that don't even put anything between the "jump" other than maybe a page break and uses the term just because it sounds trendy or something.

So in this specific example, there is no jump, right? I clicked on the headline and it just reloads the same page.

I'm glad I don't read blogs because this type of idiocy would drive me insane.

So in this specific example, there is no jump, right? I clicked on the headline and it just reloads the same page.

I'm glad I don't read blogs because this type of idiocy would drive me insane.

There is, you're supposed to click on the article from his front page: Sexy (Page might change soon depending on how fast he uploads stuff.)

Back