Reload this Page [Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style
Page 16 of 26
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
301 - 07-09-2008, 02:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
i've met akuma, glare, fsb-spy, fool, ayz, and a bunch others and i'm not saying they weren't chill i'm just saying it's a little weird. if you have a problem with that you can go to your black wimminz and complain about it.
why did you edit your post bro

'black women' was much funnier don't you think

Sponsored Links
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
302 - 07-09-2008, 02:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
actually i have no problem understanding that many people are awkward, antisocial, and afraid of meeting anyone they aren't forced to

and a decent amount of them can be found on internet forums writing paragraphs about why meeting new people is scary :-)
I met people in real life before from here already LOL, i guess we don't want to meet nerds from forums we are automatically antisocial i guess thats why women posting on internet wouldn't want to meet nerds either THEY ARE ANTISOCIAL

your posts have been trash for the last year ill just assume you decided to become a trolling ******

-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
303 - 07-09-2008, 02:55
what i've gathered from these threads is that kittycat has a perspective and wants everyone to know about it

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
304 - 07-09-2008, 02:57
im interested that someone has been keeping track my posts for that long

i basically forget what i post after 5 minutes

often i post it again the next day

Achilles
VeteranXV
Old
305 - 07-09-2008, 03:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
How are you all so sure he's good intentioned? Is anyone really that oblivious? Sounds to me like you are getting ****ing played. He plays stupid while he does his own selfish thing and makes you all sit and watch the Akuma show, desperately trying to prove his self-worth. Should you question it, you wind up with blank stares and irrelevant commentary.

You've been manipulated by a pathological liar.
I understand that Akuma was a poor host, but why did everyone willingly punish themselves by passively agreeing to his plans for several days in a row? It seems as though anyone could have taken ownership for their personal experience and decided to do something else, but you kept agreeing to do what he wanted?

nada
VeteranX
Old
306 - 07-09-2008, 03:11
This is great. Even though it's a really long livejournal and I read 10% of it, it's epic.

I live in NYC, but for some reason it's strange to think about meeting up with TW people IRL, especially since we're not even e-friends.

Rorschach
Veteran++
Old
307 - 07-09-2008, 03:14
lol

giga'd

but for real..

first off: epic

secondly: akuma is either a closet homo or a sex offender, no joke

wannabe pua's opinion. ha

Rorschach
Veteran++
Old
308 - 07-09-2008, 03:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
I understand that Akuma was a poor host, but why did everyone willingly punish themselves by passively agreeing to his plans for several days in a row? It seems as though anyone could have taken ownership for their personal experience and decided to do something else, but you kept agreeing to do what he wanted?
You've obviously never met a sociopath. You have to be forceful as **** with them.

Like normal people change subjects because things are getting weird. Sociopaths change subjects because they don't give a **** about anyone else. All they care about is fame. If you're not experienced enough those people will walk over you all the time because "they're fun".

When **** gets out of hand I just up the volume of my voice and run the show because they're reckless. If they can handle that I MIGHT hang out with them again.

But really it's best to just cut those types of people off. Too much want your cake and eat it too bull****. They're too scared to succeed.

Girls at dive bars love it of course, it's like this is a man with confidence! hahahahaha, more like a ham you'll hate after the first month - or as long as he can keep his lies going.

Not like I don't have empathy for another person. But.. They have to earn respect instead of assuming they'll get it just because they're good liars who want good people to like them.

/jack + vodka post.

Last edited by Rorschach; 07-09-2008 at 03:42..
Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
309 - 07-09-2008, 04:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo616 View Post
i think you guys should post your total costs for the trip, including airfare, hotel rooms, drinks, etc

just so akuma the ****bag can compare it with his $8.50 spent
in total i spent around $1400.00 give or take $50.00

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
310 - 07-09-2008, 04:10
Quote:
How are you all so sure he's good intentioned? Is anyone really that oblivious? Sounds to me like you are getting ****ing played. He plays stupid while he does his own selfish thing and makes you all sit and watch the Akuma show, desperately trying to prove his self-worth. Should you question it, you wind up with blank stares and irrelevant commentary.

You've been manipulated by a pathological liar.
wrong. he is simply clueless.

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
311 - 07-09-2008, 04:25
akuma did his best, seriously

unfortunately, his best is no where near anyone else's

he had good intentions, but they just didn't pan out. only because he can't plan. i don't hold that against him. he is a good person with a good heart. he is just clueless.

this thread kinda pisses me off because it doesn't point out the good he did. i will post about it later

face it, we all remember/post about the bad.

there were many good times we didin't post about, unfortunately

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
312 - 07-09-2008, 06:03
He's like a puppy that ****s on the rug knowing you'll clean it up every time.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
313 - 07-09-2008, 06:11
He's like a rug that cleans up the puppy cuz he knows you'll **** on it every time.

Gweedo
VeteranXV
Old
314 - 07-09-2008, 06:30
Akuma just sounds like everyother ****ing douche. You guys travel to meet up and he leaves you on the doorstep of a club and lets his myspace whores enter. What a ****ing loser. I'm sorry but when people travel that far to come see you, you don't bail on them

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
315 - 07-09-2008, 06:31
ok gweedo

confidential
VeteranX
Old
316 - 07-09-2008, 06:38
grrawr makes the weirdest posts. i never know what he's trying to say

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
317 - 07-09-2008, 06:39
this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat
there were so many examples of selfishness this weekend it still makes me sick thinking about it
to this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat
he had good intentions, but they just didn't pan out. only because he can't plan. i don't hold that against him. he is a good person with a good heart. he is just clueless.
hmmm
Quote:
11:38:28 AM z2AkumA: joe is about 80% right, and hes all i care about really
Fancy has been compromised.

Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
318 - 07-09-2008, 07:31
I always knew AkumA was a dumbass douche, but god damn, after reading these stories I would NEVER want to hang out with this guy. I'd rather go LARPing with Reggs.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
319 - 07-09-2008, 07:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makasuro View Post
I always knew AkumA was a dumbass douche, but god damn, after reading these stories I would NEVER want to hang out with this guy. I'd rather go LARPing with Reggs.

Sig material

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
320 - 07-09-2008, 08:10
Quote:
this

to this

hmmm

Fancy has been compromised.
I dunno I think he probably just sees that this thread has become more of a public beat down of his friend than he wanted. I think we've all had friends who are **** ups in some facet of life yet we still remain their friends.

Page 16 of 26

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
akuma , akuma is michael scott , badmofo has a huge penis , blog , creepy , dead dad , mike cutillo is a douche , nocashforme , nocomethroughforme , real life: akuma , suicidetaxi is god