58,000 ILLEGAL NON CITIZEN VOTES CAST?!?! by RamataKahn - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 58,000 ILLEGAL NON CITIZEN VOTES CAST?!?!
Page 1 of 5
RamataKahn
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 01-27-2019, 18:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RFsX1EjsQc

Sponsored Links
epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 01-27-2019, 19:20
can u not

cael
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 01-27-2019, 19:23
learn to code

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
4 - 01-27-2019, 19:30
nahhhhh no such thing as voter fraud they told me

and i believe what they say

CBS4 Investigation Finds People Voting Twice CBS Denver

no matter how many times I know it isn't true

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
5 - 01-27-2019, 19:30
even mexico makes you get an ID to vote

we aren't even 3rd world in our voting system anymore

but we will be as a nation soon enough

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 01-27-2019, 19:48
lmao, no, cap'n

we won't be "as a nation" soon enough

there will be no such thing as the fictional nation to which we were told we belonged soon enough

and who made sure that it will be the case? flimsy donnie t, that's who

Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 01-27-2019, 21:43
Its really a sign of the times that someone would put out information that backs the opposing argument, but still try and spin it by playing to the mathematical illiteracy of the populace. I thought that was reserved for the left and their quintile statistics for wealth and income distribution.

60k records matched across databases containing tens to hundreds of millions of records? A 0.5% data entry error rate would completely wipe that out. So already we're dealing with the equivalent of what is statistical noise.

But let's say the data is perfect, and the matching methodology is 100% accurate. How many unique voters were there between 1996 to 2018? More than 8 million people voted in the midterms in Texas alone, so even if the data was perfect and all 60k of these people voted in the last election, you're still talking about less than 1% of the total vote.

"We found a relatively minuscule number of potential matches, going as far as using only partial SS number matches, across decades of records that demonstrates a completely insignificant impact on election outcomes!" But hey black is white up is down these days.

What is the point of even putting this out there? Is it just blatant contempt for the electorate?

Last edited by Zlex; 01-27-2019 at 21:46..
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
8 - 01-27-2019, 22:11
MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE???!?!

bam
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 01-27-2019, 22:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex View Post
Its really a sign of the times that someone would put out information that backs the opposing argument, but still try and spin it by playing to the mathematical illiteracy of the populace. I thought that was reserved for the left and their quintile statistics for wealth and income distribution.

60k records matched across databases containing tens to hundreds of millions of records? A 0.5% data entry error rate would completely wipe that out. So already we're dealing with the equivalent of what is statistical noise.

But let's say the data is perfect, and the matching methodology is 100% accurate. How many unique voters were there between 1996 to 2018? More than 8 million people voted in the midterms in Texas alone, so even if the data was perfect and all 60k of these people voted in the last election, you're still talking about less than 1% of the total vote.

"We found a relatively minuscule number of potential matches, going as far as using only partial SS number matches, across decades of records that demonstrates a completely insignificant impact on election outcomes!" But hey black is white up is down these days.

What is the point of even putting this out there? Is it just blatant contempt for the electorate?
I think you missed the entire point of the article...

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 01-28-2019, 01:13
HOW
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
can u not
GIVE POSITIVE REP
TO RAMATAKAHN
FOR THIS IMPORTANT FACT
so sorry it doesn't make
you
feelz RIGHT

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 01-28-2019, 01:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
even mexico makes you get an ID to vote

we aren't even 3rd world in our voting system anymore

but we will be as a nation soon enough
I mean
COMMON ****ing sense
doesn't feelz good to them

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
12 - 01-28-2019, 01:35
tfw when u start aligning with an autistic incel jahova

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
13 - 02-04-2019, 19:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I mean
COMMON ****ing sense
doesn't feelz good to them
it sure doesn't

11K noncitizens illegally registered to vote in Pa.

Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania - Washington Times

where:

2018 Pennsylvania's 18th congressional district special election - Wikipedia

Quote:
Popular vote= 114,102 vs 113,347
when 1k votes made up the difference in elections like this

and where is Zlex to apologize for just another drop in the bucket

more statistical white noise he calls it

until you realize that elections are won and lost by far less than this in most districts

and that when you add it up all over the country it is more than significant and substancial

no wonder blue states don't want anyone to inspect their voter data

imagine what Cali and NY look like if TX is this bad and now provable

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-04-2019 at 19:49..
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 02-04-2019, 19:41
Quote:

There's lies, damned lies and statistics

-some guy

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 02-04-2019, 19:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
tfw when u start aligning with an autistic incel jahova

fuk u, buddy

is MY face, MY smiley when I post regardless of my toe/camber

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
16 - 02-04-2019, 19:42
all i see are damned lies

liars

and jew tricks

but with Zlex that is like saying the same thing three times

where 58k known illegal votes, in just one state, is just statistical "noise" now

LMAO

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-04-2019 at 19:45..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 02-04-2019, 19:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
There's lies, damned lies and statistics

-some guy
i'm p sure that quote is from the dood who invented statistics: cael of tribalwar gaming news

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
18 - 02-04-2019, 19:54
Quote:

Why is there a single one?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
19 - 02-04-2019, 19:57
Quote:
Is it just blatant contempt for the electorate?
it sure is

racism even

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
20 - 02-05-2019, 11:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
all i see are damned lies

liars

and jew tricks

but with Zlex that is like saying the same thing three times

where 58k known illegal votes, in just one state, is just statistical "noise" now

LMAO
Well there aren't 58k known illegal votes. That is the point, isn't it? The science of uncertainty analysis is well embraced and understood; it categorizes our total uncertainty into components, such as bias, precision, repeat-ability, and so on. So what is the uncertainty of these results? Did the government go out with a sample of their results and confirm any percentage of them? Did they perform any uncertainty analysis on the accuracy of the data model at all, or did they throw up their hands and say "This sounds like a big number to the mathematically illiterate."

I say this as someone who thinks this issue is flat out nutty; the 'barrier' to obtaining a proper photo ID is truly trivial. When there exists rights based on citizenship, is the requirement to prove citizenship really an unconstitutional 'barrier?' The sanction the left awards is their zealous belief that they are doing this deed on behalf of "the poor and blacks," who they believe require paternalistic protection from ...folks who progressives disagree with politically.

Last edited by Zlex; 02-05-2019 at 11:28..
Page 1 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 58,000 ILLEGAL NON CITIZEN VOTES CAST?!?!

Social Website Bullshit