[official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle by fraggle - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle
Page 11 of 33
iNVAR
Computer Monkey
Old
201 - 07-08-2008, 11:38
fraggle doesn't make **** up like this.

Sponsored Links
Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
202 - 07-08-2008, 11:44
this thread is pure ****ing win.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
203 - 07-08-2008, 11:45
that tan girl in the pics told me saturday that i seemed cranky the day before and 'not nice.' while i didnt think i was acting like that she was probably right to be honest. i was frustrated at times but out of all of the group who went, i've probably spent the most time with akuma so i wasnt too surprised when "30 girls" werent there.

i dont hate mike at all and im very grateful for the ride to and from the airport and the place to stay in jersey but i didnt really feel like i was on vacation when were in NJ, if that makes sense. the selfishness of the breakfast incident and the cover at the bar did bother me a lot though.

i think mike knows everyone was disappointed in the execution of the trip and i hope he learns from it. he certainly seemed to do so after the friday night blow-up because saturday night was leaps and bounds more fun.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
204 - 07-08-2008, 11:46
maybe he was just trying really hard to make sure it was fun

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
205 - 07-08-2008, 11:49
glare can you clarify for people that the IM GONNA STAB YOU ****** part actually happened. everyone keeps telling me thats the one part of my story they can't believe.

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
206 - 07-08-2008, 11:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
I think he was, but he would get sidetracked.

munkeydung
VeteranX
Old
207 - 07-08-2008, 11:50
Quote:
Doesn't really account for the huge thread he had telling everyone about the beach house with 40 girls. If I had gone on the trip with the beach house in mind, I'd be super pissed to find out there were no *****es. Just a fat chick w/ a boyfriend.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
208 - 07-08-2008, 11:50
I remember him yelling at the black girl but not the actual words, I thought he called the window screamers ******

Crudbury
Old
209 - 07-08-2008, 11:50
just popping in to say WOOOOOOOOO

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
210 - 07-08-2008, 11:51
yeah when akuma said "dont worry, ill pick everyone up, park my car somewhere else cheap, and we'll all chip in for your cab" i knew i was going to be paying for my own way to and from the airport

and that is how it turned out

FC spent too much money this trip period, for everyone. glare gave me 20 bucks to help cover a taxi but i turned around and just gave it to hellraisr since he drove us everywhere without complaint. akuma was asking everyone to pay him back for the one bar tab he picked up that he claims was $200 or something but i wouldn't be surprised if the receipt said $100.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
211 - 07-08-2008, 11:51
im not sure, i honestly cant recall whether he said it or not because that was so long and so many drinks ago.

i was as far away from that train-wreck as possible.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
212 - 07-08-2008, 11:52
excel why don't you have a debit card

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
213 - 07-08-2008, 11:53
akuma told me he was picking up fancy and glare and i was only taking excel. so i came in my hatchback coupe, and not the grimacemobile. it was funny having fancy and excel in that thing at the same time, i must say.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
214 - 07-08-2008, 11:55
waiting for akuma to pop in say 'LOL TROLLED YOU GUYS IRL'

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
215 - 07-08-2008, 11:55
wtf is the grimacemobile

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
216 - 07-08-2008, 11:56
how did your buddy oleg like hanging out with e-people ef

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
217 - 07-08-2008, 11:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
waiting for akuma to pop in say 'LOL TROLLED YOU GUYS IRL'
lol

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
218 - 07-08-2008, 11:56
Quote:
excel why don't you have a debit card
Dont like the idea of them. Where I live, you dont need cash, period. There arent any stores that are cash only, the bars all run tabs.

I want a buffer between my money and the wide wide world of sports, so I use credit.

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
219 - 07-08-2008, 11:57
yeah nyc was the first time i've encountered cash-only bars

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
220 - 07-08-2008, 11:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare View Post
how did your buddy oleg like hanging out with e-people ef
the first thing oleg said when he sat down was "whos the tranny?" and pointed to missjess. he liked fancy cat tho.

Page 11 of 33

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bad good not story , badmofo has a huge penis , check it , fraggle = attention whore , free gon , kahula lays jew eggs , matthew dewald is fat , missjess sighting! , rambro is a nigger , suicidetaxi is god , wooooo