WHo from TW thinks they can handle this Haunted House?

Mckamey Manor - San Diego, CA | Yelp

Chrissy @Phelan said:
Let me first start off, by saying that I was aware that I might be touched by the characters in the Haunted House, as I did sign a waver. But I never, ever, consented to be inappropriately touched by one of the men in the Haunted House. He touched me twice in the breast area. I am considering filing legal action, as this is rape of a woman. The owner is very rude, will never visit again.

hahaha....such a slut pretending to be a prude. not just because she is from Phelan either (but it helps).

it's not rape, and you signed a waiver to be touched

did it say anywhere that you wouldn't be touched on the boob

admit it you kinda liked it

That's more bondage and torture fetish than haunted house. I can't believe she only got her boob touched twice .

yea its labled as a haunted house but tahts not really what it is.

this is more theater then a haunted house tour.

you know like those who done it murder mystery dinners... its more like one of those except its not you as a investigator its you as a tortured murder victim that gets let go in the end. I would do it if someone set it up and was like hey trav lets go. its a 17000 person waiting list tho :lol:

really i would LOVE to go work there tho. BTW its OFN ... in the thread i started.

BTW its in PQ

"This is a very aggressive experience, and our creatures will come in contact with you. You CANNOT in any way return the contact."

Figure them odds.

a lot of these performance art as horror house places have been popping up the last couple of years

i know one in michigan was basically simulation of getting raped and murdered

Be kinda cool being able to take shots at these guys, think about it, no court in the country would prosecute you because of induced "temporary insanity". Fuck yeah I'd do it.

Back