Have ya ever met a happy atheist? by SuicideTaxi - Page 52 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Have ya ever met a happy atheist?
Page 52 of 61
Thread Tools
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1021 - 10-20-2018, 17:07
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwalla View Post
christian society is superior in pretty much every way to islamic society even our

devout atheists here can agree with this its self evident
It's not superior in the ability to read and write English, is it?
 
Vanster is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
1022 - 10-20-2018, 18:00
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
It's not superior in the ability to read and write English, is it?
English.......HAHAHAHAAHA H

Hillary voters find that extremely Xenophobic of you to say tbh

Nearly half in top 5 US cities don’t speak English at home, record 67 million

get with the times old man

post writing, post iq tests, post sat scores, degrees, math numbers logic and reason already
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Esteban_Villa
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1023 - 10-20-2018, 18:08
Reply With Quote
Muslims invented 0 bro

Checkmate
 
Esteban_Villa is online now
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
1024 - 10-20-2018, 18:10
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
Muslims invented 0 bro

Checkmate
they invented it and then summed up to that ever since then

very amazing
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
1025 - 10-20-2018, 18:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by covenant View Post
What did Jesus say when he overturned the moneychangers tables and push the rabble out of the temple.

Atheists be trippin***8217;.
people always say that isn't very Christ like of me



and I remind them but it could be
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1026 - 10-20-2018, 18:17
Reply With Quote
You know what else isn't very christ-like?

Spoiler
 
Amadeus is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
1027 - 10-20-2018, 18:25
Reply With Quote
no matter what Amadeus

you and catholic priests will always have one common true love in common

doing it all for the kids
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1028 - 10-20-2018, 18:51
Reply With Quote
I resent that


I go for the girls
 
Amadeus is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1029 - 10-20-2018, 19:33
Reply With Quote
He's talking about the age, not one of two genders.
 
havax is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1030 - 10-20-2018, 23:02
Reply With Quote
r/whoooosh
 
Amadeus is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1031 - 10-22-2018, 14:56
Reply With Quote
So did Taxi give up on this thread then?

Shame, it was just about to get good.
 
Amadeus is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1032 - 10-22-2018, 14:59
Reply With Quote
stfu pedo
 
havax is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
1033 - 10-22-2018, 15:04
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
So did Taxi give up on this thread then?

Shame, it was just about to get good.
im not sure it can get better than him comparing human emotions to magic
 
Pagy is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1034 - 10-22-2018, 15:10
Reply With Quote
But... friendship is magic tho.
 
Amadeus is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1035 - 10-22-2018, 15:14
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
But... friendship is magic tho.
i bet that's what you say to all of your candy van victims
 
havax is offline
 
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1036 - 10-22-2018, 16:46
Reply With Quote
What's to talk about? I got bored.


Y'all went political... already is a thread for that.
 
SuicideTaxi is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1037 - 10-22-2018, 17:03
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
You said that trying to demonstrate your sense of god to me is equivalent to trying to demonstrate the sense of green to a colorblind person. I presented you with a way of giving a colorblind person good reason to believe that green exists. So, what's the equivalent way of giving me a good reason to believe that god exists?

And just to make sure you don't misunderstand, let me remind you that:

I'm not asking you to demonstrate god to me directly. But can you use your sense of god/spirituality/whatever in such a way that I can expect to see different results depending on whether or not your sense is accurate, even without a sense of my own?
 
Amadeus is offline
 
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1038 - 10-22-2018, 17:07
Reply With Quote
We went down that road already about four times.

Every time your answer has been "But it's not science, that's personal experience."

To which I said something equivalent to "Duh?"


There's only so many times I'm gonna run around that tree.
 
SuicideTaxi is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1039 - 10-22-2018, 17:16
Reply With Quote
We never went down the road where you actually give me an experiment though, so that would be a refreshing change.
 
Amadeus is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranXV
Old
1040 - 10-22-2018, 17:17
Reply With Quote
Just give it up amadeus, you can't reason someone out of a position they never reasoned themselves into
 
Ztir is offline
 
Page 52 of 61
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Have ya ever met a happy atheist?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
gay for jesus , hail satan , hfs was this made by ants


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:20.