[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Vanster is used to fighting strawmen not college dropouts who start their own business and get knuckles deep in the history books/current affairs journos on weekends instead of knuckles to the face of their domestic partner.

~back to my studies~

apparently the cesspool of knowledge on TW runs far deeper than the people challenging his thesis in Fairbanks, Alaska during the 80's

LMAO

no wonder they hate 4chan and /pol so much

I enjoi white papers a lot id like to read vansters thesis if he is willing to share a copy of it. No hate I'm sure it's a good paper curious as to what it's about and the argumentation within. As much shit as I give him and will continue to do so 6-10 years of schooling is a strong achievement I know I don't have the wherewithal to put up with that shit for that long.

My unit's physician assistant is constantly tryna convince me to go back to school and 'get that sheepskin' but when I can pick up 30-40 an hour contracts and fill blank time with my own projects why would I subject myself to the current bachelors/masters market thst obliges forced labor in the term of unpaid internships? Shit my doj internship paid 13 an hour which such poor wages was unheard of for my advisors. Also the dean of my program gave me the worst sales pitch to stay with the program further illuminating the shitty prospects of entering academia nowadays.

I enjoi white papers a lot id like to read vansters thesis if he is willing to share a copy of it. No hate I'm sure it's a good paper curious as to what it's about and the argumentation within. As much shit as I give him and will continue to do so 6-10 years of schooling is a strong achievement I know I don't have the wherewithal to put up with that shit for that long.

My unit's physician assistant is constantly tryna convince me to go back to school and 'get that sheepskin' but when I can pick up 30-40 an hour contracts and fill blank time with my own projects why would I subject myself to the current bachelors/masters market thst obliges forced labor in the term of unpaid internships? Shit my doj internship paid 13 an hour which such poor wages was unheard of for my advisors. Also the dean of my program gave me the worst sales pitch to stay with the program further illuminating the shitty prospects of entering academia nowadays.

any topic involving ph and endogenes does sound interesting

and the education game always ends up the same way it feels like

if vanster could get off his high horse i would be curious what he thinks of this argument

“Don’t Become a Scientist!”

“Don’t Become a Scientist!” 15 Years Later

and this is why this is now an issue.......

Pentagon to Young Techies: We Want You (To Come Work for Government) - Nextgov

Like many federal agencies, the Defense Department struggles to attract, recruit and retain young, technically talented employees. Data from the Office of Personnel Management indicates the Defense Department has approximately 6.6 IT professionals over the age of 60 for every one under the age of 30.

and what a lovely group of idiots those 6.6 over 60 are.......

there are legit vegetable gardens with dead plants that are more fruitful

compare that to RBG making surprise guest appearances at Microsoft and Occulus headquarters

them getting daily triggering seminars and a legit GREAT SHAKE OUT ZEBRA showing up last week

latest

and it is all just one very bad joke built inside of a joke with no end in sight

Get rich with some bros making programs in a basement with no dress code

Spend half your time doing a sexual harassment seminar and wait 2 months to get system access because the sysadm is out on recovery for carpal tunnel surgery

Why wouldn't u work for the govt?

Get rich with some bros making programs in a basement with no dress code

Spend half your time doing a sexual harassment seminar and wait 2 months to get system access because the sysadm is out on recovery for carpal tunnel surgery

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a dumb man, but I have no idea what you are talking about.

I know nothing about Tele, except for the picture of him that was posted here. His last name is Jordan or something.

Back on topic, Manafort came to court in a wheelchair Friday; I was working and missed it.

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

The entire notion of it is a joke, it's now about immigrants eating themselves into a coma and then watching American football until they finally pass out.

Ok Tonto you were born 1965 2 years before me.

You have no clue of hardships anyone had to endure

My Family from east German made its way to North Dakota in 1923

We never had slaves nor did we allow it.

You are a fucking moron..all your "education" and you cant think for yourself.

because it is hell

hell on earth

where the dumbest and most worthless person will always be your boss (on the civi side)

even though he doesn't even know how to pronounce what you do

yet alone explain to others what you do

and it is always a fake review time (where you never get a merit based promotion anyways)

and that is your job security......but most sane people would rather be homeless

the vets tell me it made their military experience look highly efficient and well put together by comparison

that the worst of their time in war zone was better than their time as a civil servant

Last edited:
We're suppose to be outraged over dune coons murdering another dune coon?

Just about every day some blue eyed blond girl in Europe culturally enriched by a rapeugee and it doesn't even make people flinch.

We're suppose to be outraged over dune coons murdering another dune coon?

Just about every day some blue eyed blond girl in Europe culturally enriched by a rapeugee and it doesn't even make people flinch.

we see this kind of shit daily now

jews in israel open firing on unarmed Palestinian people trying to cross their borders (on land they recently took from them)

as we are told we can't even legally detain South Americans, or their kids, because this land used to belong to them hundreds of years ago (but nobody has papers or deeds).....Guatemala was never owners of this land

whoever controls the media owns the narrative

and those people fucking hate this country and clearly fight for every other country

Will Westcott on Twitter:

Tucker Carlson: "To modern Democrats, America is an economy with land attached, it's a massive private equity scheme from which they are benefiting, its people are interchangeable humans widgets to be discarded and replaced."

Tucker said it better than I ever could

Huddersfield grooming scandal is just the start - sick child rape gangs are littered across our country - Mirror Online

The horrors of Huddersfield are hard to hear. Another town tainted on a growing list of shame.

Another 15 children raped, abused and trafficked by yet another ruthless gang of 20 paedophiles.

Rotherham, Telford, Rochdale, Oxford, Newcastle, Aylesbury, Huddersfield - when, and where, will this all end?

Not soon that’s for sure in a land where vulnerable children are easy meat for evil gangs browbeating them into a fearful silence with terrifying threats.

Sammy Woodhouse, abused as a teenager in Rotherham, gave us her experienced verdict: “I don’t think we’ll ever be able to stop this. It’s an epidemic and the UK is a paedophile’s paradise.”

0_Evil-gangs.jpg

1_SWNS_ABUSE_TRIAL_01.jpg

0_NAR_HDE_170616akhtar_01.jpg

Three-Girls.jpg

Back