[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Honor gaurd.... Prreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesent.

CommentPhotos.com_1406570831.jpg

triple would have us believe that after 2 years of every investigative journalist and organization, every criminal investigation agency, every blue state's justice department, and a special council looking into every possible aspect of Trump's life and dealings, and not naming him yet in a single crime, is purely a result of just getting their ducks in a row.

NY literally just sued him today for self dealing. Also, strawman much?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-trump-foundation/new-york-sues-to-dissolve-donald-j-trump-foundation-idUSKBN1JA26G

Dfqcq_UX0AIHMjE.jpg:large

oh hey look they have the receipts

DfqQDyLXkAAuDTZ.jpg:large

Last edited:
You've got him for sure this time! There's no way nothing will happen to Trump with all this new information that has been brought to light!

Can't wait for tomorrows announcements!

triple would have us believe that after 2 years of every investigative journalist and organization, every criminal investigation agency, every blue state's justice department, and a special council looking into every possible aspect of Trump's life and dealings, and not naming him yet in a single crime, is purely a result of just getting their ducks in a row.
i mean.....hes HAS to have done something, at some point, right?

like bought stolen art, killed a prostitute, imported illegal gold to plate his bidet, used banned plastics in his trump water bottles i mean fuck me

My admonishment is to let Triple tell you what he'd like you to believe. When you start saying what other people think and want, you're on a path to be accused of using a straw-man argument.

it's gonna be glorious when mueller turns the case over to state of NY and trump can't pardon jack shit :lol:

everything trump has thought of, mueller has a counter for

for example: shut down the case? fire mueller? That's cool, here are a bunch of sealed indictments to deal with

real talk for a second

I think when (not if) trump gets indicted by Mueller, the evidence will be overwhelming and undeniable. They will have recordings with his lawyer in which he implicates himself, text messages, emails, high level witness testimony, everything.

If you look at the Manafort case, which is the case they're actively prosecuting - look at the evidence they have. They have everything. You think trump will be any different?

You can indict a president, but you can't indict a president on flimsy evidence. He will be forced out within a week of that indictment dropping. He can try pardoning himself but the evidence will be in the public domain, and it will force his impeachment if necessary. That's how this ends.

If you shoot you better not miss

They're waiting on Mueller, in case you haven't noticed

Just to name a few.

Until Mueller ends his investigation, I'm not sure what your argument is. The investigation isn't over, you haven't been proven right, and neither have I - it's an incomplete investigation.

The quotes you posted are about how I think this investigation ends. Not how I think this investigation ends in a week.

Last edited:
I'll give you an exact date to look forward to. On June 15th two things happen.

1. The federal government gets full access to all of Michael Cohen's records.

2. Manafort is likely sent to prison for violating the terms of his release.

If you can't see why this is important then you're a fool.

Until Mueller ends his investigation, I'm not sure what your argument is. The investigation isn't over, you haven't been proven right, and neither have I - it's an incompetent nvestigation.

The quotes you posted are about how I think this investigation ends. Not how I think this investigation ends in a week.

Fixed

Then make the citation when you say "so and so thinks THIS"

or better, make the citation and then address it. Once you say that "Person A thinks this," you're guilty of strawman. Just a thought.

Now that I read them, I completely get where you're coming from. Serious question: wouldn't it move your agenda more, to cite him and respond, rather than the usual "so-and-so hates America and they love ISIS" . . .

Odio ^that I'm still fully expecting to happen. Cohen's records will be turned over (that's a judge's order, so it's happening 100%) and Manafort has a very good chance of getting sent to prison. Book it

Then make the citation when you say "so and so thinks THIS"

or better, make the citation and then address it. Once you say that "Person A thinks this," you're guilty of strawman. Just a thought.

Now that I read them, I completely get where you're coming from. Serious question: wouldn't it move your agenda more, to cite him and respond, rather than the usual "so-and-so hates America and they love ISIS" . . .

You have literally called me a birther and then said it's up to me to prove I never said it.

WASHINGTON — At least six of President Trump’s closest advisers occasionally used private email addresses to discuss White House matters, current and former officials said on Monday.

The disclosures came a day after news surfaced that Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and adviser, used a private email account to send or receive about 100 work-related emails during the administration’s first seven months. But Mr. Kushner was not alone. Stephen K. Bannon, the former chief White House strategist, and Reince Priebus, the former chief of staff, also occasionally used private email addresses. Other advisers, including Gary D. Cohn and Stephen Miller, sent or received at least a few emails on personal accounts, officials said.

Ivanka Trump, the president’s elder daughter, who is married to Mr. Kushner, used a private account when she acted as an unpaid adviser in the first months of the administration, Newsweek reported Monday. Administration officials acknowledged that she also occasionally did so when she formally became a White House adviser. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter with reporters.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/25/us/politics/private-email-trump-kushner-bannon.html
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/24/jared-kushner-private-email-white-house-243071
https://www.vox.com/2017/10/3/16384126/trump-white-house-private-email-kushner-bannon
http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account-white-house-670700

Back