do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't really care about their posts, its more the fact that they derail the entire forum at times. It is pretty annoying.

This. It's hard to skip over their posts when most posts afterwards are referencing them. Then they reply after every other post, in dweasel's case, two or three replies in a row. And this was in almost every thread.

i mean kura and tse tse were good at derailing threads because they were relatively intelligent

tehvil/dweasesal remind me more like flies that buzz around ur head for a while before eventually leaving to do some meth

anyways i honestly dont understand how wrapped up ppl get w/them

it just makes no sense to me

sometimes i read their posts, most of the time i dont. if i do read them i usually forget whatever it is they babbled about a minute later.

ppl getting upset about them is more entertaining than they are

im not surprised most of tw wants them banned because most of u dont really understand what made this place worth coming to in the first place. if we ban them we might as well ban goshin. he posts more than them and is just as insipid. :)

Please leave pamperchu out of this.

I was actually being earnest in my curiosity about the new Balance minimals, I reckon they will be the next pair of running shoes I purchase.

I think it might be all of tehvul and Dweasel's smurf accounts voting for each other?

A lot of names I don't recognise in this thread though. That PotatoBoat guy seems OK.

i actually dont care, but i voted for just tehvul because that guy is just dum

I voted for dwasol, looks like he's the pedo familiar.
tehvul is a tribe player, but dang, he should be banned too. However, he'll probably join other forums that shouldn't have him in, so, I didn't vote for tehvul.
Keep him in TW and save the world.

Personally, I've had them on since forever, so they don't bother me in the slightest... however if there's shit going on and 'admin' type problems resulting from their stupid shit, then that's headaches I don't think Rayn & Co should have to deal with. If that's the case, they're no loss to me.

Can we swap them and get Kura back?

Back