Midair Alpha Key

Laughing-Stork

Veteran XV
With the recent news of the midair alpha starting next Sunday the 26th via https://www.playmidair.com/news/midair-dev-log-7-alpha-release-date-upcoming-state-of-midair-build-preview/

I will soon have my hands on an alpha key to giveaway since I don't need it.

So my question is--who wants it?

Requirements:
Good enough computer to actually play the game
Desire to play the game
Not a fucking shitstain in t1
Will actually be active and not a fucking waste of a key

This is a survey. Post if ur interested and I will pick on who I think will actually play the game and enjoy it.

Is MidAir honestly even good compared to T1? Like if you're a T1 fanatic and not autistic would you find it compelling like T1?

Is MidAir honestly even good compared to T1? Like if you're a T1 fanatic and not autistic would you find it compelling like T1?

If you're strictly a T1 fanatic, you may not like it. If you're really into LT as a game mode, then you will find it enjoyable. Right now both LT and Base have balance issues in Midair. There are plans to fix everything down the road so you have to be patient before calling the game bad. Right now there is a lot of complaints about perm flag iffs in LT, which is good because they need to go imo.

Been wanting to play but not willing to pay. Sign me up

yo bud. i imagine stork will send you the key, but i also got instant access and had to stop playin for personal reasons. happy to see if i can transfer my key. old t1 name was cidrum.. might remember me.

Last edited:
idk if i get a key from dare buying me in but if i do i'm going to give it to a terrible FPS player that only liked Tribes:Ascend because of the tanks and he will troll ppl hard

plz give key to milkman or give key to someone who will troll the fuck out of them on voice chat and forums and get banned ty

the marketing rickshaw ride of bullshit is 4real in midair

4 example @ start of instant access game was 100000x better (and maps too)

there is a lot less running and gunning and base to base flying/passing in midair than there was before

Back