[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

u don't have to be smart or good

Tele, I just got 3 members of TW to do my bidding. I have this board eating from my hand. Why would I waste time on being familiar with the options of a dead forum when I can get my underlings to find this info out for me?

That's how the government works. Separation of duties. Get the peons like havin ass havax, lemonparty, and CuckerNaught to figure out low level tasks/info and hand it over to me for free in order to feel a sense of accomplishment. They exist to serve, not lead.

MAGA

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm sane.

i-birthed-my-self-then-sent-myself-to-earth-to-save-myself-to-condemn-you-from-the-sin-i-created-mys.jpg

And believes this shit ^.

does anyone remember the thread where phaytal was being a MEGA Muslim apologist and telling us that they weren't that bad in comparison to Christians.

LOLOLOLOLOLO

DRsjJWEUIAAWvur.jpg

checkmate havax

Tele, I just got 3 members of TW to do my bidding. I have this board eating from my hand. Why would I waste time on being familiar with the options of a dead forum when I can get my underlings to find this info out for me?

there are a lot more pos degenerates active on this forum lately than anyone who posts something worth reading or looking at

i will give you that one for sure

i mean blackpeople, clu, and now you and mabelrode came back........

you lop off one worthless degenerates head and three more louder crying ones grow back

Back