[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

fffffffffffffukme imma sucha fumfuk oldnativecuckfuk pussyass fukn l0s3r fffffffffffffffffukkkkk me y do it b hurtn 2 wakkup evry fukn day ffffffffffffffffukkkkk imma b werkn on findn a sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut dafuq muh mom startd wen i wuzzin her fukn pussy fffffffffukme n FUKU 2 MOM FUKKKKKKK
pussyass oldnativecuckfuk fukn l0s3r no him b soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

That's the last we'll see of him.

I got BS from University of Wyoming in biochemistry, 1988. Second BS, Education University of Wyoming, 1993. Masters, Science education, Alaska Fairbanks, 1997

They don't appear to have a Master's in Science Education anymore, unless their website is incomplete. They've got a Graduate Certificate in Science Teaching now.

my university axed like 40% of their degree programs this year to balance their books which were super deficit-laden and then used the remaining funds to open an esports program so I wouldn't be shocked if Fairbanks shut down a degree program for what would be mostly useless in alaska

Havax bragged about having a masters degree, that's part of why we are here.
He further bragged about being a software engineer, and challenged me to say my credentials.

Now he's saying he has no masters, is not an engineer, and I am lying, Fool in his stead.

I know that Havax claimed to have a Masters, he claimed to be an engineer; now he's claiming he's an idiot, with Fool in his corner.

There are idiots and liars in this thread, certainly. It will all get sorted.

I've never seen him say it, sorry if I never picked up on him saying it. I have seen you frequently use your education as a means of avoiding a conversation, and constantly disparaging everyone else for not having your same level of education or for the schools they attended. If you don't want people to respond, stop bringing it up.

I'm not insane.

Havax claimed a masters a few years ago, I'm not inclined to find it.

Further, he claimed to be a "Computer Engineer" that was much more recent

who the fuck says computer engineer in 2018

dude you are going senile

work less on your 100s and more on the fucking sudoko

iirc havax said software dev

havax, if that's not your real job please just pretend it is so it looks like I have a good memory

fffffffffffffukme imma sucha fumfuk oldnativecuckfuk pussyass fukn l0s3r fffffffffffffffffukkkkk me y do it b hurtn 2 wakkup evry fukn day ffffffffffffffffukkkkk imma b werkn on findn a sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut dafuq muh mom startd wen i wuzzin her fukn pussy fffffffffukme n FUKU 2 MOM FUKKKKKKK
pussyass oldnativecuckfuk fukn l0s3r no him b soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

Yeah these guys are not going away.. :lol:

Theres poison behind the rhetoric of the far-right Proud Boys

McInnes is open about his glorification of violence. In a speech explaining Proud Boys, McInnes described a clash with Antifa outside a speech he gave at NYU last year: “My guys are left to fight. And here’s the crucial part: We do. And we beat the crap out of them.” He related what a Proud Boy who got arrested told him afterward: “It was really, really fun.” According to McInnes, “Violence doesn’t feel good. Justified violence feels great. And fighting solves everything.”

He proceeded to mock the fighting prowess of Antifa: “They’re easy prey”; “it feels sexist to beat them up, ’cause when you punch them it feels like a girl”; “it’s only fun to beat up the first three.”

The atavistic impulse of the Proud Boys is straight from the movie “Fight Club,” in which a violent men’s group represents a revolt against banal, overly feminized modern society.

Mexico is Trump's bitch

US, Mexico agree on plan to handle migrant caravan from Central America

U.S. and Mexican officials have agreed on a plan to handle the approaching migrant caravan making their way up from Central America, a senior administration official told Fox News on Thursday.

Under the deal, which was developed over the course of several months, Mexico will request that the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) establish shelters along its southern border with Central America, the official said.

Mexican Ambassador to the U.S. Geronimo Gutierrez elaborated on the request, during an interview on Fox News’ “Special Report.”

“Just today, the Mexican government, and this is a very important step, requested the intervention of the U.N., the Office of the High Commissioner on Refugees, to help Mexico review any asylum claims from the members of the caravan,” Gutierrez said. “That will allow us to have a process by which in our border we will make sure that of serving human rights, respecting international law, if there are legitimate claims to refugee, those can be processed in a very clear way.”

Gutierrez also retweeted a news release Thursday detailing Mexico’s request to the UNHCR.

UN :lol:

“We welcome the government of Mexico’s statement that they will seek cooperation with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to address immigration issues in the region, including the influx of people arriving in Mexico,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a statement. “The United States stands ready to assist the Government of Mexico and UNHCR in this effort.”

If an individual manages to evade the new system and travels through Mexico to eventually cross the border into the U.S., Mexico will now allow those persons to be returned to Mexico, the official told Fox News. Currently, the U.S. has had to house those people until their cases could be adjudicated before being removed to their country of origin.

At the established shelters, U.N. officials will vet the refugees to decide which ones have legitimate claims for refugee status, the official told Fox News.

If a person or persons is determined to have a legitimate claim, they will undergo a U.N. process of being placed in a host country, which could ultimately be the U.S. or any other country that has an agreement with the UNHCR, the official said.

and here i thought the hearings were over

another baseless accusation situation

btw hav, he is trying to use 'Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it' alinsky tactic

Back