my shit time averages around 10 - 20 seconds

trop

Veteran XV
from the time i sit down on the toilet to the time I stand up is usually between 10 - 20 seconds

this thread has reminded me that sometimes I sharpshit from the shower right into the toilet.

for those of you unfamiliar with sharpshitting, I'll explain.

have you ever found yourself feeling like you need to shit while taking a shower? isn't it a pain to turn off the shower, take the shit than come back and have to deal with all the hassle of cleaning your recently released fecal matter?
well, sharpshitting is the solution. sharpshitting is only possible in certain bathroom layouts so check that before you try it.
basically what you do is you stay under the shower and aim, with your ass, at the toilet. once you think the aim is right all you have to do is clench your asshole and push the shit a bit in order to create some pressure. when you belive the pressure is enough for you to hit your targer you unleash hell. if all goes according to plan one big turd will fly out of your ass and land safely in your toilet. be aware that the shit will aquire insane velocities during sharpshitting and lots of water shall splash once you hit it.
it might be troublesome in the beginning, there might be some shortcomings or some homeruns but once you get used to it you will be sharpshipping without even noticing it, it will just come naturally to you.

all in all it's very worthwhile practice and I believe every one which a bathroom layout that allows sharpshitting should do it.

Last edited:
trop-is-a-faggot.jpg

trop-is-a-faggot.jpg

trop-is-a-faggot.jpg

trop-is-a-faggot.jpg

trop-is-a-faggot.jpg

this is my experience after the "dark" coffee blend at the local deli

i get the gurgles that can only mean one thing...the early stages of mudd-butt

this is my experience after the "dark" coffee blend at the local deli

i get the gurgles that can only mean one thing...the early stages of mudd-butt

there was this one time when a girl invited me in and gave me head on her couch, when she went to the bathroom to spit it out I noticed I had left a skitmark on her white suede couch. fuck swamp ass.

Back