[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Rosie ODonnell on Trump sending military to border: I want to send them to the White House

"When he was elected what I said on Twitter was that we should impose martial law until we make sure the Russians weren't involved in the final tallies," O'Donnell told Wallace. "And people were like, 'Martial law? What's wrong with you? You're a lunatic!'"

"Well he wants to send the military to the border, so," Wallace responded.

"[And] I want to send the military to the White House to get him," O'Donnell shot back, eliciting laughs from the panel.

O'Donnell previously made the call for martial law on Twitter days before Trump's inauguration in January of 2017, writing that she "fully supports" such a measure being implemented by the military until an investigation into the 2016 election is completed.

"FOR GODS SAKE - DELAY THE INAUGURATION - KEITH HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN," she added, directing the question at GQ pundit Keith Olbermann.

44250824_2031865640224428_3299277427338903552_n.jpg

That's the last we'll see of him.

I got BS from University of Wyoming in biochemistry, 1988. Second BS, Education University of Wyoming, 1993. Masters, Science education, Alaska Fairbanks, 1997

That's a whole lot of education for someone so stupid

lol you're one to talk. And I challenge you to find a post about me bragging about my masters degree.

I don't care to search, but people will recall you bragging about your "masters degree" and saying that "I'm a computer engineer" within the last 3 weeks.

My only argument is your hope no one recalls you saying it. I've no interest in researching you.

I don't care to search, but people will recall you bragging about your "masters degree" and saying that "I'm a computer engineer" within the last 3 weeks.

My only argument is your hope no one recalls you saying it. I've no interest in researching you.

lol so dumb

all I remember (and I have a good memory for TW bullshit) is you constantly making fun of all Trump supporters as being stupid people who don't understand math or know where other countries are

then when some people called you on that you went into full 'my deg-reeeeeeeee' mode and have been stuck there ever since

Havax bragged about having a masters degree, that's part of why we are here.
He further bragged about being a software engineer, and challenged me to say my credentials.

Now he's saying he has no masters, is not an engineer, and I am lying, Fool in his stead.

I know that Havax claimed to have a Masters, he claimed to be an engineer; now he's claiming he's an idiot, with Fool in his corner.

There are idiots and liars in this thread, certainly. It will all get sorted.

Back