Curved gaming monitors

Rev_Night

Welches
Veteran XV
Seriously, why do these even still exist? Can I get one to match my professional gaming racing chair?

Curved monitors actually kinda make sense as there is normally only one person viewing them and can directly face that one person. Curved TVs make no damn sense however.

Some people I'm working with have the 49" samsung curved panels and they are apparently big enough to have two full size spreadsheets or word documents open simultaneously.

I have a 65" curved tv and we're hooked. Mostly wife and I sitting close so I think it works great. When others are over, it doesn't seem to be a problem...

'cause I'm still in the middle.

A spreadsheet or doc that would otherwise take up an entire monitor by itself. Think about it, two whole documents.

Oh like 4 pages wide u mean.

nice

Does anyone ever stack monitors vertically?

I'm sure it sucks from an ergonomic and colour fading point of view (with TN panels anyway) but I have restricted space and thought I could double stack. Does software play nice with that or is it just a stupid idea. Not worried about gaming, would use it for a second screen for photo editing etc.

actually never mind, it would be horrible to have something like that looming overhead

picked up one these, love it

24-025-164-V01.jpg

Samsung CHG70 Series C32HG70 32Pivot Adjustable - Newegg.com

the del 1440p 144mhz gsync monitor is good - can usually get it for around $350 or so

not ips, but good enough

You win this thread. Not because of you, but just a coincidence. Earlier today I saw a Amazon Prime deal:

-Dell
-27"
1440p
144mhz
Both Freesync and Gsync
$300 shipped

fuck yes, will be here this sat. I'll be using my radeon 480 until a month or so, when AIB 5700xts are out.

the del 1440p 144mhz gsync monitor is good - can usually get it for around $350 or so

not ips, but good enough

I have the S2417DG (really need a 27" panel) and it's great for gaming, but there's wicked color banding with dark colors/black.

Back