Current system

So maybe somebody who enjoys pubbing should put up a pub server. Why do the people who prefer pickups need to be the ones who pay for the pub servers?

I'm willing to try to put one up.
I need to know what is preferred.
The game has changed a lot since I played back in the day (12 years ago) and I am certain I don't have everything I would need (software/config files) to put up a decent server. If someone can point me to that stuff I will look into it.

I'll donate for a pub only server. I like pickups, but when you are benched three maps in a row without any alternate server to go play in, all that is left is Anni, and who wants that!

id say just get a bzone 40 slot with the cpu increase for 10 bux

comes out to 40 a month with the twrulez discount

id get 2 but i feel like u ppl would be scamming me on principle and id rather promote a diverse tribes administration than just me

pools always cause drama imo cuz ppl welch

better to just prepay and commit

thats what i did till 2016 with my server

@ that point if it isnt being used ill just ditch it and let someone else pick it up

i just asked for 40 and they gave me them idk if im even being billed correctly (seems way too cheap for all the shit i have added on)

i think i pay 36-38 a month and i get the cpu priority shit

there is a tw coupon around

So maybe somebody who enjoys pubbing should put up a pub server. Why do the people who prefer pickups need to be the ones who pay for the pub servers?

Oh ok so while the server is down we will just kill tribes because "we like pickups" lets not pick new people cause "we like pickups" seems cool.

Oh ok so while the server is down we will just kill tribes because "we like pickups" lets not pick new people cause "we like pickups" seems cool.

Both sides have their illogical case.

"lets pub on a server known for hosting pickups and paid for by people who want to pickup. When they pickup, we'll just sit in the server rather than go start a pub on another server."

Back