MATCH THREAD 9/13: Best Team vs Sick cunts United

darkpiece

Veteran XX
Date:Ideally sometime Sunday evening, 9/13.

Maps:
SnowblindLT
CanyonCrusadeDeluxeLT
3rd map will be chosen in server by the teams/capts.

NOTES:
Anemix the universal sub player is available 2 both teams 2 use.

Lol, what if both teams want anemix at the same time? How about split him up, one map for best and one map for SuC, and the third map, if they want to use him, simply flip a coin for him. Just my 2cents.

Also, I would be up for sunday evening on 9/13, good time to play.

**totally forgot about the NFL! I guess americans wont want to play at that time :|**

try to play the real rosters unless the games are going to be blow outs. dp knows this and im sure will make it as fair as possible.

Lol, what if both teams want anemix at the same time? How about split him up, one map for best and one map for SuC, and the third map, if they want to use him, simply flip a coin for him. Just my 2cents.

Also, I would be up for sunday evening on 9/13, good time to play.

**totally forgot about the NFL! I guess americans wont want to play at that time :|**

i will be watchin f00tball all day, but then i will want 2 chill and play vidya game so it will be nice

Also why not just stick Anemix on the worst team?

this is whats supposed to happen but certain ppl who for whatever reason are still held in high esteem of this backwards and sperger community managed to warp this fact into an ego drama in another thread

so hegemony had to increase to soup like levels on this matter

ggs fags ty :spock:

4VW0CiD.gif

mo stoopit chit from da scrubz not undastandin wat it liek 2 halve life outside pc trieb
git fukt l00s3r5 peeps mayke $$$ off nfl not trieb :king:

ive told them to stop banning you on sight

idk y u r k-lined from tribalwar irc

ur gonna have to fix that urself probably as the IT spergs think they rule over t1 despite not playing it so i cant help you there

Back