[official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle

What the fuck has this world come to that you post a story like that and don't post pics with the damned story? Like every fucking cell phone sold on the face of the planet comes with a camera these days ...

Hey Fraggle, you familiar with Sin City strip club up in the Bronx?
you're joking right? i used to go there 3 times a week when i was in law school to eat free chicken wings and macaroni & cheese at their free lunch buffet. i'd spend 8 bucks on a beer and get a full meal and tits in my face. i loved that place. i haven't been there in a few years though. mostly black and hispanic chicks there but its a nice place, its not grimy altho some of the girls are.

i only knew some strippers there, and the big black bouncer was down with me. i wasn't really friendly with management.

If I would have known you guys were going to have such an abysmal weekend, I would have sent you all there and had Mike hook you all up.

For the amount of money everyone spent, I'm pretty sure I could have gotten everyone fucked, fed, and actually had fun.

it sounds dumb because it's in Patheticut, but fraggle, you need to go to Beamer's Cafe in Stamford, CT. Pay the $40 to get into the back room, full contact Montreal style.

lots of hot Eastern European and Brazilian dancers...

it sounds dumb because it's in Patheticut, but fraggle, you need to go to Beamer's Cafe in Stamford, CT. Pay the $40 to get into the back room, full contact Montreal style.

lots of hot Eastern European and Brazilian dancers...

everyone always likes beamers, but despite living in stamford I never went.

went to the shady as hell 'hideaway' in the industrial park'

Back