[feminism] Finland

nahhh

maybe they can work out a deal with sweden soon

honestly russia should just take them over

but at this rate of suicide and self harm they are making it so nobody, not even Somalian refugees, will want them for much longer

hitler just got a little over ambitious ... like many big bois in the past like alexander the great, julias ceasar, etc.

being a great leader doesnt require u to be flawless

he sucked ass as a military strategist

that is, like you were just saying, way different than him as a leader

nobody got the people to rally harder than him (possibly in human History)..........he was the propaganda master in chief

I remember that Jew wrestler Goldberg saying wouldn't it have been great if Hitler died in that attack that left him lame and partially deaf forever.

Yeah.......if you wanted the Nazis to win

desert Fox Rommel would have been about 10000000000000000% better at actually doing military logistics than Hitler

He screwed the hell out of his Military with Malta invasion, Dunkirk inaction, and even messing with Russia before Western front was dealt with.

If Hitler would have known his limitations, like we do with keen hindsight, the world would be a much different place right now. A hell of a lot better for Germany than their current leadership imo

Last edited:
hitler just got a little over ambitious ... like many big bois in the past like alexander the great, julias ceasar, etc.

being a great leader doesnt require u to be flawless

great example

i mean we might as well laugh at Alex and Ghengis khan cause they died and their empires also go split up after their death

exact same thing that happened to Hitler

the last man to go big and go home

no those guys died and THEN their empire fell apart not at all the exact same as hitler

pretty big difference from fucking things up so bad you take the same exit route as a 15 yo girl

no those guys died and THEN their empire fell apart not at all the exact same as hitler

pretty big difference from fucking things up so bad you take the same exit route as a 15 yo girl

Meh it was just a shorter victory lap

France was at least fascist fun for a short while

as was all of continental Europe

more people on the planet you get harder it is to hold onto imo

shorter the duration

Napoleon kicked some shit but same thing happened to him

rather go out blackpilled than extradited to nowhere wallow pity island

Last edited:
there is an alternative argument that states that America was never even a real Super Power

that the rest of Europe, the rest of the world, all their competition was just set back from the ruins of World War for a few decades. That we didn't win as much as they lost.......all lost their asses off.

Now that they have fully recovered our star shine isn't so glamorous anymore

that our time in the 50's were so great because theirs were so fubar

that our greatness never really was

meh......I've heard sillier things.

like reverse cow girl sexual position and doggystyle are the exact same thing in the reference removed aspect of deep space.

Last edited:
ok but just answer are the 2019 cinncinuti bengals a great football team y/n don't forget they show up on time for every game and know all the rules in the rulebook

do you think hitler was listening to a morissey cd and weeping through his eyeliner when he took his 'victory lap'

you ever read "mein kampf"?

"my struggle"

shit sounded more like ann franks diary :emo:

Hitler was OG emo bro you just have to accept it

serveimage

was that way before the Nazi's even formed a band to play in

Last edited:
2007 Patriots Perfect season meant nothing cause they lost Super Bowl XLII

I mean I say that all the time to Jimmy Pops Corn and Patriot fans

but I don't 100% mean it

they are right I don't even remember who beat them that year

I mean they were better off going 14-2 and winning the Super Bowl

but then that would be like them every other NFL season in past decade or so

"SPICE MELANGE"

I mean Brady can lose the Super Bowl this year and still be GOAT

You will be like hahahah I knew he "always" sucked

couldn't win it when it mattered

terrible quarterback i knew it

smh

Last edited:
do super ball wins mean anything when ur team has been caught cheating like 15 times

patriots imo more like osama bi laden than hitler at least the nazis put up a fair fight

well if you think about it the closest he came was ussr so spot him that one and say moscow falls, ok now maybe he has more time to prep for the allied invasion of europe which now stalls out in belgium in spring 1945, us still nukes japan in august but maybe they don't surrender without the pressure of the ussr declaring war against them as some have speculated so the us needs to commit forces to a land invasion of japan. but they're not going to take any risks letting germany reach nuke tech so they probably drop a few over there too to soften up and maybe hitler gets a chance to surrender instead of watching berlin get dp'd

i don't see it going any better than that

germany couldn't even figure out how to make a nuclear reactor go critical

how the fuk r they gonna build a bomb

well if you think about it the closest he came was ussr so spot him that one and say moscow falls, ok now maybe he has more time to prep for the allied invasion of europe which now stalls out in belgium in spring 1945, us still nukes japan in august but maybe they don't surrender without the pressure of the ussr declaring war against them as some have speculated so the us needs to commit forces to a land invasion of japan. but they're not going to take any risks letting germany reach nuke tech so they probably drop a few over there too to soften up and maybe hitler gets a chance to surrender instead of watching berlin get dp'd

i don't see it going any better than that

since we doing fan fiction

malta supplies go to rommel.....don't get intercepted by UK ships

he keeps patton motgomery so busy dunkirk doesn't happen

d-day prep doesn't even take place

worthless Mussolini now flooded with actual soldiers from northern african occupation and italy doesn't fall.

and stalin and hitler pretend to get along, sign mutual peace agreement, because hitler isn't nearly as weak and vulnerable and germany has no need to further conquer UK........already holds rest of Europe.

there is no Stalingrad battle (most important even of all)

russia focuses further on invading northern japan keeping us so busy we lose US involvement efforts from trying to save Europe

Lindbergh and Henry Ford types are so influential about no more war they win political seats and Jews on FDR's communist team are sent a packing........get das boooooot

UK left to rot......Churchill goes churchill cause he absolutely can't fight Germany head on

France hates him more than they do Hitler and for good reason after they sank their fleet before Vichy occupation came in

everyone is happy

Last edited:
Back