I'm running a script to see who the most ignored user is ...

I've been tempted a few times but I don't have anyone on my ignore list. To Experience TW properly I think you need to have access to everyone whether you like what they represent or not.

its pretty obvious that if you need to use the ignore feature you're probably overly sensitive nerd who can't resist replying to someone

my list is too fucking long to post.

Spoiler

its pretty obvious that if you need to use the ignore feature you're probably overly sensitive nerd who can't resist replying to someone
I'm just going to admit to that.

I'm one of the most-easily trolled people here.

Current ignore list:
* absent
* Al'Muktar
* BitRaiser
* BrightEyes
* cyanide
* FngrBANG
* Kurayami
* mouse
* NoFiX
* PeuswahBoy
* TedBundy
* turnschuh
* ZooL

% correlation with Rayn's Top 10 Ignored List
40%

:hrm:

If someone is on my ignore list it is because they were spamming.. I clean it out every now and then.. I think it is empty right now actually.

Also, did your run a script for this info or a query? The title says "script". Just checking. I don't want SQL to lose credit to scripting for this.

Also, did your run a script for this info or a query? The title says "script". Just checking. I don't want SQL to lose credit to scripting for this.
we already talked about this.

Ignore lists are stored as CSV in a single field, and Rayn didn't want to have to go through the trouble of writing a query that would sort that out and count it, so he wrote a script.

Then TrImp (aka -raven-) came in as the SQL Crusade, and they discussed the costs and benefits of each method. Was nerdily entertaining.

Back