[feminism] Finland by Denver - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [feminism] Finland
Page 7 of 7
Thread Tools
FiEND
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
121 - 05-12-2020, 05:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
The unedited version is better because the PM does have a pretty cooter. :p

a little nicer than our Canadian prime minister's hairy beaver
 
FiEND is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
122 - 05-12-2020, 05:16
Reply With Quote
Look at those lifeless, robotic eyes and that forced smile. Absolute psychopath.
 
Nash is offline
 
absent
VeteranXV
Old
123 - 05-12-2020, 05:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
I quite strongly disagree here. We were facing the unknown capabilities of a new fastly spreading virus. Erring with caution was the only reasonable choice, especially when we had alarming examples of healthcare systems getting overrun by this.

I've talked to two of my virologist friends and we're definitely not in the clear..

And on the morality aspect, you're saying lives are less important than economy. which is absurd.
Virukseen kuolee vaan jotain vanhoja patuja hoitokodeissa. Talous on sama asia kuin elämät, vai menikö 90-luvun lama ja tuhannet itsemurhat sekä perhesurmat täysin ohi? Kuka ottaa vastuun kun milleniaalien talous vedetään pytystä alas kahteen (vai jopa kolmeen) kertaan hallituksen toimesta?
Kun pilluhallitus olisi määrännyt kasvosuojapakon ja kättelykiellon oltaisiin samassa tilanteessa kuin nyt, paitsi tietysti talous ei olisi romukopassa josta kestää vuosikymmen nousta takaisin.
 
absent is offline
 
Denver
VeteranXV
Old
124 - 05-12-2020, 06:24
Reply With Quote
No paluu samaan menoo ku ennenki johtaa vaan seuraavaan kriisiin. Talous pitäs sopeuttaa muutenkin maapallon resursseihin ja vähentää ylikulutusta kaikilla sektoreilla.
nyt mahdollisimman pikainen elvyttäminen nopeuttaa vaan uuden kriisin tuloa.

talouskasvu ei ole millään tasolla kestävää nykyisellään.
 
Denver is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
125 - 05-12-2020, 11:45
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
I quite strongly disagree here. We were facing the unknown capabilities of a new fastly spreading virus. Erring with caution was the only reasonable choice, especially when we had alarming examples of healthcare systems getting overrun by this.

I've talked to two of my virologist friends and we're definitely not in the clear..

And on the morality aspect, you're saying lives are less important than economy. which is absurd.
which is possibly even more amazing when we realize that absent pretends to be a communist, hates capitalism more than life itself (because he sucks at it) and says that AMERICA should give up everything it has for a few sick people over here.

that we should burn it all to save one sick person or even future sick person

really gets the old noggin going when you think about anything he says versus what he actually believes

assuming he has any actual beliefs left inside him that aren't judenpress flavored or sponsored
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 05-12-2020 at 11:48..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
126 - 05-12-2020, 11:52
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Virukseen kuolee vaan jotain vanhoja patuja hoitokodeissa. Talous on sama asia kuin elämät, vai menikö 90-luvun lama ja tuhannet itsemurhat sekä perhesurmat täysin ohi? Kuka ottaa vastuun kun milleniaalien talous vedetään pytystä alas kahteen (vai jopa kolmeen) kertaan hallituksen toimesta?
Kun pilluhallitus olisi määrännyt kasvosuojapakon ja kättelykiellon oltaisiin samassa tilanteessa kuin nyt, paitsi tietysti talous ei olisi romukopassa josta kestää vuosikymmen nousta takaisin.
had to translate this gem

Quote:
the economy would not be consigned to the dustbin of which will take a decade to get back.


MUH ECONOMY

MUH STONKS

KILL EM ALL IT HURTING MY BOTTOM LINE NOW

wow you really are a great BERNIE BOT supporter

hilarious that you admit everything you fight for on here is out of spite and being petty (+jealous) and not out of actual conviction (which you obviously don't have one ounce of anymore)
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
127 - 05-12-2020, 11:55
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
No paluu samaan menoo ku ennenki johtaa vaan seuraavaan kriisiin. Talous pitäs sopeuttaa muutenkin maapallon resursseihin ja vähentää ylikulutusta kaikilla sektoreilla.
nyt mahdollisimman pikainen elvyttäminen nopeuttaa vaan uuden kriisin tuloa.

talouskasvu ei ole millään tasolla kestävää nykyisellään.
live within your means

live within our ability

watch absent lose his mind over having to actually live by example in his own life

as he posted hundreds of pages of Sanders Socialism on us recently
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Denver
VeteranXV
Old
128 - 05-12-2020, 12:53
Reply With Quote
Absent does seem to lack cohesion across his posts. I guess corona hit his business badly and no he needs government to save his biznezz.
 
Denver is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
129 - 05-12-2020, 12:58
Reply With Quote
can't make money in a competitive free market

now he couldn't even get a government subsidy under socialism

FEELZ BAD MAN

couldn't have happened to a better person too



now we just need a Muslim to take his job and house from him

compete the cycle we have all been *****ing about forever on here
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
130 - 05-13-2020, 00:47
Reply With Quote
More members of Finnish Parliament.







All Finish women have a magic vagina wand. It's called a "emättimen sauva". It is the source of great power
 
Brasstax is offline
 
Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
131 - 05-13-2020, 01:34
Reply With Quote
Now i get why absent has been so angry lately. He's being ruled by THOTs
 
Nash is offline
 
Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
132 - 05-13-2020, 01:55
Reply With Quote
I think it's a good thing for their country. The women should be in charge. The men are pretty worthless. They have been conquered by everyone since the beginning of time. Why not give the women a go while the men drink themselves to death and get replaced by dudes from other DNA lines. Makes sense to me.
 
Brasstax is offline
 
Denver
VeteranXV
Old
133 - 05-13-2020, 04:19
Reply With Quote
Oh lol.
Brasstax look up winter war and what Finland did in WWII....
 
Denver is offline
 
Reggs
VeteranXV
Old
134 - 05-13-2020, 06:25
Reply With Quote
If a group of uppity women were in charge of my country I'd just go off and live in a cabin away from civilization Ted Kaczynski style.
 
Reggs is offline
 
RamataKahn
VeteranXV
Old
135 - 05-13-2020, 09:06
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Yikes!

Women ruin civilizations. This is peak woman behavior you don't want in government. Nothing women want contributes to a durable society.

‘Seriously, Finland?’ Minister deletes Instagram poll asking whether Isis wives should be allowed to return home | The Independent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFTSt-A2Cls
 
RamataKahn is offline
 
Page 7 of 7
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [feminism] Finland

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:20.