[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

so how do yall feel about walking dead claiming they would have pursued obstruction but wont because president?

I'm I'm with trump on this one. There is certain privilege that goes with being President and short of actual impeachment hearings in the house or a trial in the Senate I don't feel anyone could compel the President to give a statement. The main questions I ask on obstruction: was the report finished and did he fire any investigators. Yes it was completed. No, Trump didn't fire anyone. Obstruction is a hard sell for me given we have the report.

Gaetz: Can you state that the Steele dossier wasn't Russian disinformation?
Mueller: Dossier is before my time.
Gaetz: So were Manafort's crimes. You charged him.
Mueller: Not my purview.
Gaetz: IT IS IN YOUR REPORT!

I'm I'm with trump on this one. There is certain privilege that goes with being President and short of actual impeachment hearings in the house or a trial in the Senate I don't feel anyone could compel the President to give a statement. The main questions I ask on obstruction: was the report finished and did he fire any investigators. Yes it was completed. No, Trump didn't fire anyone. Obstruction is a hard sell for me given we have the report.
well that's the thing; he has the legal authority to fire him and didn't.
mueller claims the investigation was completed unimpeded and unencumbered.

but...says there are 10 counts of obstruction i feel confused.

Apparently if you are outside the statute of limitations you are now above the law. Even though the statute of limitation is a law.

Justice Ginsburg: 'I Am Very Much Alive' : NPR

Famous last words :lol: She will be dead in a month

Same-sex couple ‘married’ by Justice Ginsberg accused of drugging, raping student
HOUSTON, August 23, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Rising baritone singer Samuel Schultz has accused a prominent homosexual couple whose “marriage” was officiated by Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg of drugging and violently raping him in 2010, the New York Daily News reports.

That year, as a 23-year-old graduate student at Rice University, Schultz says he met opera countertenor David Daniels and conductor Scott Walters at a closing night party for Houston Grand Opera’s run of “Xerxes.” According to his complaint, they invited him back to the apartment they were staying in for drinks, where he blacked out after just a couple sips.

Schultz says he awakened the next day “in a bed alone, completely naked,” inexplicably sore, and “bleeding from my rectum.” Daniels and Walters were not there when he woke up, but when they returned, they asked if he “had a good time” and Daniels allegedly said “‘Don’t worry about the BB thing, I’m totally negative.’ BB in this case meant bareback, otherwise known as raping me without a condom.”
[.....]

1zyvjsz.jpg

Schiff: "Russia committed federal crimes in order to help Donald Trump?

Mueller: "When you're talking about the computer crimes charged in our case, absolutely."

Schiff: "Trump campaign officials built their strategy - their messaging strategy around those stolen documents?"

Mueller: "Uhm, generally that is true."

Schiff: "And then they lied to cover it up?"

Mueller: "Generally that is true"

Schiff: "Russia committed federal crimes in order to help Donald Trump?

Mueller: "When you're talking about the computer crimes charged in our case, absolutely."

Schiff: "Trump campaign officials built their strategy - their messaging strategy around those stolen documents?"

Mueller: "Uhm, generally that is true."

Schiff: "And then they lied to cover it up?"

Mueller: "Generally that is true"

I still don't understand why using information that is incriminating against your opponent is bad thing? Why does it matter if you obtain this information from domestic sources or external ones so long as the intel is factual.

If you did feel this kind of activity is unlawful, why would you feel differently about Clinton using the Steele dossier (proven to be false)?

Last edited:
Back