[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You are on a island. You are automatically fucked. Cut supply chain and communications.. adios

yeah we might as well just nuke hawaii when this thing starts... it's pretty much overrun with liberal idiots. take them all with one shot.

If niggers don't start going back to the shithole countries they came from, I'm not voting for this #ShitStain of a president.

All I know is the whole crowd chanting "send her back" has freaked out the media and the dem/left/faggots.. like really freaked them the fuck out.
I can't wait until he fills a football stadium and they do it. It would be a logistical challenge to have that many people go through the security line, but it could be done if they treat is like a football game or a concert.

We were messing with the Microsoft Minecraft censoring system on the signs.
It censors "MAGA" :lol:

Last edited:
that's right they're our cages and we want them taken down

we built the confederate monuments and the migrant cages so we're gonna take them down if that's cool w/ u guys

Last edited:
You know how the Left is all "But Hillary won the popular vote by 2.9 million votes"...

... well according to this guy... Silicon Valley's bias easily bought Hillary those votes (at the very minimum) by the way they influence society through their control of the internet and social media. Which is exactly what they thought about doing in 2016 (and he states they did)... Google swung 2.6 million votes and it could have been as many as 10 million.... and here we were all scared and incensed about Russia meddling in the previous election when it was the Tech Companies of America all along...

Pay no mind to the man behind the curtain! It's the wicked witch of the east you should be concerned with!

TIMESTAMP:
Sen. Cruz Questions Victims of Censorship on Googles Bias - YouTube

Last edited:
We were messing with the Microsoft Minecraft censoring system on the signs.
It censors "MAGA" :lol:

Try KAG.

The chant of "Send Her Back" is the big news story, with Trump saying he didn't like it and started talking quickly. He actually waited 13 seconds. He should have changed it to "Vote Her Out" and that would have been good. The Squad is up for election in 2020 as are all members of the House. Trump should hold rallies in their districts, even if it is in a liberal state. For example, go to NYC, talk about AOC pushing Amazon away, lost jobs.

KAG - Keep America Great
VHO - Vote Her Out or VTO - Vote Them Out
BTW - Build The Wall.

Last edited:
You know how the Left is all "But Hillary won the popular vote by 2.9 million votes"...

... well according to this guy... Silicon Valley's bias easily bought Hillary those votes (at the very minimum) by the way they influence society through their control of the internet and social media. Which is exactly what they thought about doing in 2016 (and he states they did)... Google swung 2.6 million votes and it could have been as many as 10 million.... and here we were all scared and incensed about Russia meddling in the previous election when it was the Tech Companies of America all along...

Pay no mind to the man behind the curtain! It's the wicked witch of the east you should be concerned with!

TIMESTAMP:
Sen. Cruz Questions Victims of Censorship on Googles Bias - YouTube

I blasted this out on discord. Good find man.

The fact is you have soy boy cucks like Cael that provide no real content and troll hard for the left when in fact, there is more and more data being provided that suggests these cucks are truly NPC. Being manipulated by big tech, MSM, and the establishment.

Thinking outside of liberal extreme views gets you labeled as a racist, homophobic, pedophile, traitor, Xenophobic, spy, and anti-american. Yet, FISA abuse is okay, MSM manipulation is okay, Shadow banning/demonization is okay... ect ect... so long as it advances their message. When logic alone can't win you the issue, use big tech.

I remember when it was the liberal platform to fight against YouTube for banning videos of war torn countries that America blasted into the stone age.

Now it seems the same liberals are defending Sharia Law, anti free speech, and anti 2nd amendment.

What the fuck happen?

Right.. the mainstream media hasn't printed outright lies. The so called russian trolls on facebook don't even compare to the mainstream media and their fake news bullshit

Idiot

Schiff said that Trump and Republicans "were clearly not listening" because he has said for two years that there's "ample evidence" of collusion "in plain sight,"

That is a outright lie by a politician and the media pushed that as fact. So where is that ample evidence that is in plain sight? Oh right.. it doesn't exist

Last edited:
tech giants swayed the vote?

bull shit

facebook was literally littered with russian trolls trying to swing the vote for donald

You know this is false, right?

You trolling me?

It's been proven that Russian Trolls worked both sides. Their goal wasn't to get anyone elected, it was to get me and you to hate each other.

Back