so fufu, what are YOU going to do to drg0n?

there was no thread.

i built a repuation on TW for selling illegal things. i had shipped pot, shrooms, and fake id's cross country to TW members(thus naiively building a false sense of trust, something common for 19-20 year olds with too much $ and not enough sense). the only reason TW knows about this is glare of kentucky liverpool-sock-wearing fame pm'd me in irc the night it went down, asking me to buy/ship him weed

a bunch of frat boys asked me to arrange a group buy, i picked drg0n up in my car and didnt want to get blood on my blue leather. also, only $200 was mine

also, ptavv gave me $1000 one night in heads up online pokrestars when he was telling eyecu all his cards and eyecu was subsequently telling me

===

also i sent fraggle this pm like a month ago

i guess hes running on low on things he can do for attention

Quoted for police.

This will be HOF when dragon gets in.

fufuserveddz3.jpg

i haven't heard this story, please tell kittycat.

[Owned] Tribes player Xerious stole $1,000+ from Eyecu on Pokerstars by RoLo - TribalWar Forums

that is the best thread about stealing ever on TW

rolo said:
So xerious created an account on bodog using a fake bank account and bodog never verified it. (because bodog doesn't verify shit, but pokerstars does) He then went to lukie the poker dealer... in tribes IRC and asked if someone would transfer $1,000 from bodog to pokerstars for him and they give him a small amount of cash in return. Eyecu gave xeri $1,000 in poker star money and xeri gave eyecu $1,100 dollars in bodog money. Lukie was the broker... ;-)

Xeri then withdrew all the money from pokerstars. =)
Eyecu tried to withdraw his money but it wasn't valid money....

Xeri would like to say thanks for the rent for 2 months.

also isuk@tribes was somehow involved in this big suprise

after that first incident ... eyecu still didn't know what was going on and Xerious said he needed another 500$ so that his account would let him "transfer the money" so eyecu sent even more money in hopes of getting his 1000 back, only further ripping himself off. :lol:

in order for this to be made right, someone needs to do $1000 dollars of damage to drg0ns shit, $500 to eyecu's shit, and $500 to fufu's shit.

i nominate myself for the job. please send me all addresses. thanks.

update:

also i will do $1500 in damage to xeri's shit. thanks for your cooperation.

LOL so exactly how awkward is it to pick someone up that you don't know from a message board and have them rob you of $1000 in your own fucking car (w/blue [strike]leather[/strike] vinyl seats)with a pocketknife?

What was said? Did you just drop him off afterward and act like nothing happened?

These are the things that interest me.

Stiglar I was posting on rolos name(rolo was a real tribes player who is friends with me and xeri). I made the thread I just name dropped myself randomly for shits and giggles because no one knew it was me creating the thread and I didn't wanna create it from my real name.

1143 10th St, Oakland, CA

fufu, what are you going to do?

half cry and beg to me? thats the last thing i can remember you doing...

Back