SuicideTaxi is demented by cyclozine - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page SuicideTaxi is demented
Page 2 of 5
Thread Tools
nigafool
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 07-24-2008, 02:52
Reply With Quote
wow

he doesn't just look greasy

he looks like he's ****ing melting
 
nigafool is offline
 
Sponsored Links
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 07-24-2008, 02:53
Reply With Quote
I was the one that started posting that picture and calling taxi a creep you totally stole my rant cyclonize, but I don't mind it is all true.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/show...7#post13474517
 
KittyCat is offline
 
cyclozine
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 07-24-2008, 02:54
Reply With Quote
i came across it browsing ceiling_fan's uva photos
 
cyclozine is offline
 
Baloo
Veteran++
Old
24 - 07-24-2008, 02:54
Reply With Quote
GreaseTaxi
 
Baloo is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 07-24-2008, 02:57
Reply With Quote
as far as i know, the only thing isuk did 'first' was talk about how awesome he was at tribes 3 years after everyone stopped playing
 
nigafool is offline
 
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 07-24-2008, 02:59
Reply With Quote
Can you imagine being Suicidetaxi? Focusing your life around running WSBN at the age of 30 and wasting 4-5 years, that requires some high level nerdness. Wasting money on buying all the computer parts and pimping his "studio". The pinnacle of his life was probably going to UVA and showing off his WSBN equipment. Remember he was in his 30's doing this with teenagers still living at home.

During this time he moved in with random internet strangers having a total of 7 random roomates he met online, one including the other fellow creep sCooBySnAcK who was also in his late 30's. Not to mention he let some fat internet whore Madcat move in w/ him and dated her.

To top it all off WSBN collapsed and failed after all his hard work.

ScoOBy and Suicide taxi still suck each other off and try to brag to 20 year old kids about how great their IT careers are at age 30 and how they make such a high hourly wage, its creepy and requires extreme amounts of insecurity.
 
KittyCat is offline
 
Yaason
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 07-24-2008, 03:01
Reply With Quote
i still have a wsbn tshirt. i think i'll wear it tomorrow.
 
Yaason is offline
 
Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
28 - 07-24-2008, 03:02
Reply With Quote
what's the hang up on age about?
 
Code4 is offline
 
Stilgar
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 07-24-2008, 03:03
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Can you imagine being Suicidetaxi? Focusing your life around running WSBN at the age of 30 and wasting 4-5 years, that requires some high level nerdness. Wasting money on buying all the computer parts and pimping his "studio". The pinnacle of his life was probably going to UVA and showing off his WSBN equipment. Remember he was in his 30's doing this with teenagers still living at home.

During this time he moved in with random internet strangers having a total of 7 random roomates he met online, one including the other fellow creep sCooBySnAcK who was also in his late 30's. Not to mention he let some fat internet whore Madcat move in w/ him and dated her.

To top it all off WSBN collapsed and failed after all his hard work.

ScoOBy and Suicide taxi still suck each other off and try to brag to 20 year old kids about how great their IT careers are at age 30 and how they make such a high hourly wage, its creepy and requires extreme amounts of insecurity.
Shall we drag that famous picture of you out of the closet, again?
A winner, you're not.
 
Stilgar is offline
 
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 07-24-2008, 03:03
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code4 View Post
what's the hang up on age about?
I don't care if he is old but he constantly compares his job and career path to 17 year old kids on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
Actually almost half of what I do is deal with people, which is why I make $75 an hour, instead of $25 or $35 and hour, which is what just "techs" make.

And considering that I get paid to write professionally for people, I think my verbal and reading comprehension skills are, at the very least, above someone who rings up movies for Blockbuster.
 
KittyCat is offline
 
Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
31 - 07-24-2008, 03:03
Reply With Quote
i'm a frycook.
 
Tribalbob is offline
 
Stilgar
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 07-24-2008, 03:04
Reply With Quote
I'm a gigalo.
 
Stilgar is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 07-24-2008, 03:04
Reply With Quote
isuk ranting about suicidetaxi is like wendy the retard explaining why she hates eric the midget
 
nigafool is offline
 
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 07-24-2008, 03:05
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
Shall we drag that famous picture of you out of the closet, again?
A winner, you're not.
Why do you defend suicide jesus how far is his dick up your ass you did the same thing in the last thread?
 
KittyCat is offline
 
TheAnk
VeteranX
Old
35 - 07-24-2008, 03:09
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by trop View Post
****ing ban TheAnk. I've never seen him before, and now he starts posting with a ridiculously huge sig
i find ur lack of sig disturbing
 
TheAnk is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 07-24-2008, 03:12
Reply With Quote
taxi is in irc chatting 24/7

that doesn't count as 'dealing with people'

and i'm pretty sure no one is paying him to do it
 
nigafool is offline
 
Stilgar
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 07-24-2008, 03:15
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Why do you defend suicide jesus how far is his dick up your ass you did the same thing in the last thread?
Actually Rey gives me a fair amount of ****.
Paranoids do think we all are out to get them.

I present to you...A douchebag unlike any other...a lame, lopsided, child man...
Drumroll...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
 
Stilgar is offline
 
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 07-24-2008, 03:16
Reply With Quote
stilgar do you think calling him by his first name makes you cool just admit it you two both suck each other off
 
KittyCat is offline
 
Stilgar
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 07-24-2008, 03:18
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
stilgar do you think calling him by his first name makes you cool just admit it you two both suck each other off
No, I think it pisses him off, so I continue.
You are a little off kilter.
Try again?
 
Stilgar is offline
 
XTasy
VeteranXV
Old
40 - 07-24-2008, 03:20
Reply With Quote
KittyCat are you the same KittyCat with The Cats on the HPB OGL ladder?
 
XTasy is offline
 
Page 2 of 5
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page SuicideTaxi is demented

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cops kill niggers for fun , donkey punch , filthy greaseball , hey guys! , jews = criminals , jews>absent , mccain2008 , meat pie , sieg heil , suicidedouchebag , suicidetaxi is god


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:28.