Scoobysnack

he's like 35 or something... his looks aren't going to change much in 3 years.

hes basically exactly what you'd expect, being the self-centered ego maniac that he is.

Negative 10?

Are you goofy or something

The smoke in the pic MAKES the pic

Cherry on the sundae, icing on the cake, etc.

i will say this, if they ever make another Blow type of movie you would be a perfect candidate for some 70s'ish strung out coke dealer.

Ill be your agent, don't worry i got your back taxi
20% commission and were good

Hah :lol:

Like I said, go on the road for two weeks, drive across the country, get four or five hours sleep a night for a few days, put a few hangovers in there, subsist on coffee & nicotine while working 12 hours a day, get your pic taken in a dark hallway through cigarette smoke, and then go submit your picture to GQ magazine's cover. ;)

And this is a newsflash btw -

Getting pissed off for being repeatedly teamkilled by the same moron while practicing for a competition match now qualifies as "emo".

Especially when the same teamkilling moron is one who cried the loudest when the team lost all the time. :ftard:

haha, i know man.

I don't know why u 2 are going back and forth at each other but i don't want to get in the middle >.<

its like 5 am bro's, relaxxx

I woke up at fuckin 1:30 pm today, and I talked on the phone from about 3:30 until 10:30

I drained my phone battery three times and my headset once.

I was so fucking drained after dealing with the work/phone bullshit, I even passed up VIP balcony partying at Pure nightclub to sit in bed, watch tv, and argue with morons on TW.

Which, upon reflection, is just sad.

Hah :lol:

Like I said, go on the road for two weeks, drive across the country, get four or five hours sleep a night for a few days, put a few hangovers in there, subsist on coffee & nicotine while working 12 hours a day, get your pic taken in a dark hallway through cigarette smoke, and then go submit your picture to GQ magazine's cover. ;)

And this is a newsflash btw -

Getting pissed off for being repeatedly teamkilled by the same moron while practicing for a competition match now qualifies as "emo".

Especially when the same teamkilling moron is one who cried the loudest when the team lost all the time. :ftard:

Enough with your excuses.

You're creepy looking dude, get over it.

Enough with your excuses.

You're creepy looking dude, get over it.

Oh I agree with you

I'm just sayin... ya know... on a normal day, it's just not as obvious. I actually pass myself off as a businessman during the day ;)

On a side note -

Where's all your pics?

Lots of jaws yappin in this thread.... let's see your GQ photoshoot?

Last edited:
I woke up at fuckin 1:30 pm today, and I talked on the phone from about 3:30 until 10:30

I drained my phone battery three times and my headset once.

I was so fucking drained after dealing with the work/phone bullshit, I even passed up VIP balcony partying at Pure nightclub to sit in bed, watch tv, and argue with morons on TW.

Which, upon reflection, is just sad.

Translation: I had the opportunity to be social, but I decided instead to lock myself up in my room and talk to people on the internet.

your reflection is correct, and add emo to the list.

Oh I agree with you

I'm just sayin... ya know... on a normal day, it's just not as obvious. I actually pass myself off as a businessman during the day ;)

On a side note -

Where's all your pics?

Lots of jaws yappin in this thread.... let's see your GQ photoshoot?

haha, GQ was cryin when i sent mine, hold up ill find 1

Fuck the opportunity to be social :lol:

By 10:30 tonight, my idea of "being social" was chopping people to bits with an axe.

n516798899_57128_8324.jpg

Fuck the opportunity to be social :lol:

By 10:30 tonight, my idea of "being social" was chopping people to bits with an axe.

:rofl: sounds like me and finally getting stir crazy from working from home

coding out of your basement 40h a week makes you go a bit crazy from time to time

Back