Diablo 4

Got Haggis?

Veteran XX

well...fuck

i think that announce trailer (as dumb as announce trailers are) might be the best cinematic blizzard as put out

agreed....they also announced overwatch 2, which looks just like overwatch..with slightly better graphics and a pve story mode (but oddly enough, all new maps in ow2 will also be available in ow1 and ow1/ow2 players will be on the same servers)

because they probably just are the same games, same code, and probably just tweaked gfx.

not as notorious as EA putting out literally the same sports game every year without even changing a pixel lol.

I think it's funny all these nerds were anti-Blizzard a week ago because of the HK drama, and now they're like "oh fuck you see D4? I'm so hyped" lol. :weird:

If maps aren't randomly generated I'll probably end up passing. D3 had no replay value.

Holy shit, that gameplay looked exactly like D3. Fucking LOL at the all the people commenting 'I've been waiting 20 years for D3. Finally!' - Well if you want D3.... you're getting a second one rofl.

Why include fog of war after the first play through then when the map doesn't change

I mean. Diablo 1 to 2 to 3 you see massive graphical advancements. But diablo 3 still looks sharp as fuck, so you can't really knock d4 for looking similar.

I want x with better graphics

Its just x with better graphics

Yawn...

I might pirate it. Sick of Activision/Blizzard's shit. The WoW expansion looks stupid as fuck too.

I think it's funny all these nerds were anti-Blizzard a week ago because of the HK drama, and now they're like "oh fuck you see D4? I'm so hyped" lol. :weird:

blizzard is overrated garbage game house -- always has been

diablo 4 looks even shittier than diablo 3, which wasn't even good enough to lick diablo 2's asshole and diablo 2 was beyond overrated lowbrow normie crapola

their getting in bed with red china is just the diarrheal icing on the shit cake they've been trying to shit out over and over again for the better part of 3 shitty decades of their floating shitship of a business

Last edited:
The way the devs were talking at Blizzcon, this probably won't release for like 4-5 years.

For folks drawing similarities to D3.. it's similar to D3 in terms of being an isometric ARPG, but the skills, movement, and a lot of the rest looks v different to me.

D3 right now is all about maxing your shit out to 1-shot everything with massively overpowered gear sets and buffing your movement skills so you're always blasting past everything. The D4 gameplay looked a lot more sedate.

The cinematic was pretty cool, but I was very unimpressed by the gameplay trailer. Contrast that w a gameplay trailer from Lost Ark, which I thought looked dope as fuck and would play immediately if it were available in the US.

Lastly, the way they're talking about PVP sounds just as retarded as the way they always talked about it for D3 -- "PVP areas". Like, what? This sounds like you just go into an instanced small battleground w/ your buddies to bash your heads in. 1) I'll be shocked if this is balanced. 2) What's the incentive to do this, rather than keep grinding your character in PVE? 3) Taking away the danger element of other potentially hostile players makes a gritty looking game like this be pathetically soft.

I dunno, I want to like this game, but I'm very skeptical at this point.

ya they talked about pvp with the last 2 diablos... it wont happen

ill warez it just to play for story and thats it... just as i did with d3.... and d2 :p:

never understood the lootwhore retards who played that shit 24/7 for max gear just to 1shot bosses

Back