which armor do u prefer

one never felt faster, but the weapon mount and firing angle always felt different to me.

There anyway to make it so that female and male have same mount and firing angle? I like the female armor for that, as I seem to aim and hit easier, but I prefer male for everything else. Maybe something like the LoDfix, but for that stuff.

i dunno if the turn radius is quicker or what but there is a huge difference in skiing, only drawback is male is harder to knock off target going to flag

i would only use female on snowblind for the dj off the back wall after i grab

male armor hits that wall and the knees bend and i could never get it right

plus everyone was using female, male wins

ya i really enjoy the ego fest dramas from new school sperg players since around 2010 they happen more and more

cuz really even LT when it first came out was NEW SCHOOL

i came to LT to retire from competitive tribes when tribes was alive. even if it was a retirement from a mod. in like 2003-04 after playing shifter from 00-04 at high comp level

real tribes you at least had to be played in 00/01 if not earlier even if it in a mod

sorry

also if u got good post hawkbats/lastgasp tourney in 2008/09 and u have a huge ego/forum argument t00d u r a fuckin permanent loser most likely and not that good at the video game (probably playing in a low skill demographic or in shit pus vs ppl that dont try or cg back etc)

Back