pm, i received titled "interesting change made to your server"

yea like i said im at the point now

where unless you are more senior than me or have some kind of financial issue like bugspray did during his meltdown to me

i just wont deal with ppl becuz its always the same type of massively ignorance noobie opinions dilemmas that keep repeating

im not a community leader.

yes t1 lt does have leaders.

i listen to them unlike the rest of you fucking retards with ego dramas and shit

and until some other emos run their own server im gonna just keep the admin policies the same as they were in 2007 the last time i ran a server to p good success

again crow

you are a foreigner you don;'t know who the leaders are behind the scenes of t1. but we both know you have some major attitude issues and are a no namer mod player and have no business commenting on it

so you should leave it alone imo and fuck off back to whatever texas single dads like u do on saturday nights

yea like i said im at the point now

where unless you are more senior than me or have some kind of financial issue like bugspray did during his meltdown to me

i just wont deal with ppl becuz its always the same type of massively ignorance noobie opinions dilemmas that keep repeating

im not a community leader.

yes t1 lt does have leaders.

i listen to them unlike the rest of you fucking retards with ego dramas and shit

and until some other emos run their own server im gonna just keep the admin policies the same as they were in 2007 the last time i ran a server to p good success

again crow

you are a foreigner you don;'t know who the leaders are behind the scenes of t1. but we both know you have some major attitude issues and are a no namer mod player and have no business commenting on it

so you should leave it alone imo and fuck off back to whatever texas single dads like u do on saturday nights
point and case... gg...

np dare, i was just on my way out. :)

you also bragged about being the best annihilation player

but you werent historically and even currently you're pretty bad and mostly depend on deployable scripts

you are a no namer in t1 LT and need to fuck off like you said you would back to texas autism land where ignorance factually is bliss

none of my t1 opinions are ignorant and most are crafted by multiple ppl not just me

and definitely dont include flat out autism shit like balanced mode or any of this other trash shit stork opsayo and ppl like you have tried to push on ppl

ppl just want a t1 clone and aren't good at representing that in public so i do it a lot because i enjoy that aspect

when ive overstepped any activist value i have theyll let me know i should stop. till then i could give a fuck cuz i get massive traction with ppl to the point game devs like bugs pray get drunk and have crying meltdowns to me on irc about how they can fix their game for t1 players

fuck urself and ur queer attitude crow

you also bragged about being the best annihilation player

but you werent historically and even currently you're pretty bad and mostly depend on deployable scripts

you are a no namer in t1 LT and need to fuck off like you said you would back to texas autism land where ignorance factually is bliss

none of my t1 opinions are ignorant and most are crafted by multiple ppl not just me

and definitely dont include flat out autism shit like balanced mode or any of this other trash shit stork opsayo and ppl like you have tried to push on ppl

ppl just want a t1 clone and aren't good at representing that in public so i do it a lot because i enjoy that aspect

when ive overstepped any activist value i have theyll let me know i should stop. till then i could give a fuck cuz i get massive traction with ppl to the point game devs like bugs pray get drunk and have crying meltdowns to me on irc about how they can fix their game for t1 players

fuck urself and ur queer attitude crow

lol

i agree with this please attack me and get all the real life frustrations u ppl feel about sucking at a 17 year old video game out of ur systems

maybe u ppl will learn to love t1 again instead of ur gay egos and stupid conquests like balaced mode

i agree with this please attack me and get all the real life frustrations u ppl feel about sucking at a 17 year old video game out of ur systems

maybe u ppl will learn to love t1 again instead of ur gay egos and stupid conquests like balaced mode

yes it is everyone else that is the problem. everyone else has the massive ego, starts drama, and is venting real life frustrations by attacking others. everyone else is the problem.

Screenshot%202015-02-28%2000.25.54.png

i always wondered if there were people behind the scenes who cared about t1.

Last edited:
Back